The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Watersports (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/watersports/)
-   -   New swim platform (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/watersports/6557-new-swim-platform.html)

Dredd 05-08-2012 01:58 PM

Re: New swim platform

Looks like the platform matches good. Nice looking rig, with your red truck! Hope the weather is good for your trip.

Oregondunes 05-14-2012 09:32 PM

Spoke to Kelly today. she said they just built one for a Z302 for someone here. Hoping someone reads this and says "Its Me" and can soon show some pics of it installed.

Im mostly interested in the wedge, looking at 84" wide and 32" deep.

What is the depth that everyone else has ordered ?

lanierz260 05-14-2012 10:08 PM

Received an email from Kelly last week and mine is supposed to be started today.

30" deep classic

1998 Z260

Oregondunes 05-15-2012 03:51 AM

Kelly and I spoke 3-4 times today in total. I think Im now hedging towards a total custom one.

It will start life as a 90" classic or wedge (narrowed to 88 inches), 36" deep with a center mounted 4 step button release ladder.

By the time Im done, it will still be less money shipped then Swim Platforms will be COD at their factory.

Im gonna bring home the boat tomorrow or Wednesday and cut out a piece of cardboard from a fridge box to replicate it and get the families opinion

Flattop 05-16-2012 06:28 AM

I have recently got my swim platform installed.. I did the install myself. I am very pleased it matched up perfect in color and fit very well. it really gives my boat a complete look. I got mine from swimplatforms.com I'm afraid to ask how much you guys spent on the brand that Kelly sells but I think mine was worth every penny. I also installed captains call exhaust and redone a trailer I boought used this year, my boat came on a single axle so I change that and put a tandem under it. I wish I knew how to post a pic of it so I could show it off :)

Flattop 05-16-2012 06:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heres a pic

rayzorback 05-16-2012 01:13 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Your swimdeck looks almost identical to mine that I got from swimplatformsuperstore.com (Mountain Marine). Mine has 4 support poles instead of just 2. It cost me right at $1500 with the ladder and red color match. I also installed mine myself. I also put Smart tabs on at this time.

Flattop 05-16-2012 03:29 PM

Ya thats what mine cost $1504 shipped to my house but I think colors cost about 200 extra, I love that color red on your boat. the platform looks great. I do like the idea of the extra support poles too. My swim platfrorm has a tab that goes in above the lower unit about 16" back, I do like that feature and it attaches with 4 bolts that is why mine is mounted lower than yours

rayzorback 05-16-2012 03:58 PM

Mine had to be mounted where it is due to the aftermarket captains call exhausts location. I had to mount the swimdeck above them.

Flattop 05-16-2012 06:04 PM

the exhaust I put on barely fit under mine I was sweatin it, yours looks like it worked out great though... still cant say enough about the color of your boat