Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

Need feedback from z275 owners

Original Mariah Talk

Old 06-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #1

stereoman405 is currently offline
Find me on the Map
My Model: 1998 Z211 Talari 5.7L Alpha1
Gallery Images: 0

Send stereoman405:
a Private Message

Default Need feedback from z275 owners

I've been considering getting a z275st for a while now and have found a pretty good deal on a couple, but I'd need to go cross country to pick it up, so I just wanted to hear from somebody who owns one to see what they think about them. Or heck, if you've ever ridden in one.

How does it ride, how long to plane, top speed, fuel use at cruise, and any gotchas to look out for?

I guess just looking for overall satisfaction. Like is the cabin even that practical, etc...

Link to Photos!
  • Old 06-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #2

jeepms77 is currently offline

Send jeepms77:
    a Private Message

Default Re: Need feedback from z275 owners

i have a 96 275 shabah z and i love the boat! built very well and has a ton of features alot of other boats this size dont.mine is 415 hp 502 with bravo 3 dual prop. get on plain very easy cruise at 35-40 top 56-62 on speedo. cabin is good for the size but could always use more room.never going to be happy until u r real big boat. me wife and daughter stay on in every night for 2 weeks straght in summer.it gets a little crowded for that long of a stay but still works very well too. if u have any ?'s you can send me email at [email protected] and i will tell you anything u want to know
    Old 07-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #3

jeepms77 is currently offline

Send jeepms77:
    a Private Message

Default Re: Need feedback from z275 owners

I have a 96 275 shabah z with 502 and bravo dual prop and all and all very nice boat. dont know what actual fuel econ is but i can tell you that i dont use anywhere near the fuel that freinds use with comp or bigger boats. Getting on plane is very easy and cruise at about 30-35 top speed is almost 60 on speedo probly 55 on gps. have a family of 3 here and we just got done staying on it for 16 night straight. not alot of room but pack smart and you can make it work. The only thing i dont like is the bathroom. At 6'1 and 220 not like i am going to use unless total emergancy. As far as the lay out in the cockpit area i don't think u can realy beat it. I boat with 15 other boats almost every weekend and they all compliment us on the room we have in the back. If you have any ?'s you can email me at [email protected]