The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/2407-stereo-bezel-panel-sale.html)

95 Z240 Talari 04-30-2009 10:14 PM

Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale

4 Attachment(s)
I have an Aluminum Stereo Bezel for sale. I had 2 of them made, 1 wrapped in a Carbon Fiber film which I kept and the other with the Original Black film. I had these made at a Local Machine shop and it fits great. There is no plastic that will break, it's all out of 1/8" aluminum for better support. I had the Font matched from the Original Bezel so that from the front it still looks original. This will fit the Mariah's with the Mark VIII Dash Panel. $150 Call me 573-243-8625

Thanks,
Mike

WetWilly 05-01-2009 10:33 AM

Re: Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale

Hi Mike,

Can you give me the radio cutout dimensions, or is it a standard size like single DIN?

Thanks,
WetWilly

95 Z240 Talari 05-01-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WetWilly (Post 13864)
Hi Mike,

Can you give me the radio cutout dimensions, or is it a standard size like single DIN?

Thanks,
WetWilly

Yeah, the cutout Dimensions are pretty standard size but here they are, 2-1/8" x 7-3/16" +- measuring with a tape measure.

Mike

Calakeboater 05-02-2009 01:37 AM

Hello Mike,

I'm getting readt to replace my original cassette deck to a CD player in my 95 Shabah Z212. I could use a new faceplate/bezel as mine is slighty cracked. I tried your phone number a few times and it was busy. Do you still have any Bezel's left? Any info would be great. Thanks Mike.

Ron McClure, Calakeboater.

95 Z240 Talari 05-02-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calakeboater (Post 13882)
Hello Mike,

I'm getting readt to replace my original cassette deck to a CD player in my 95 Shabah Z212. I could use a new faceplate/bezel as mine is slighty cracked. I tried your phone number a few times and it was busy. Do you still have any Bezel's left? Any info would be great. Thanks Mike.

Ron McClure, Calakeboater.

Ron,
The Black Bezel on the Forum is still for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
Mike

vkrishan 06-15-2009 12:05 AM

Mike -
I'd like to buy one. Do you still have one for sale?

Vinnie

95Z212 09-03-2009 12:33 AM

I'd also like to get one so when I do replace my sterio (this winter) I will have a new one to slap in there before mine breaks. Its cracked now. This would fit a 95 Z212 Shabah right?

95 Z240 Talari 09-04-2009 09:42 PM

Thanks for the interest and yes i do still have some. I had more made and I'd be glad to help you out. If you would email me at [email protected] and we can work out the details.

Thanks,
Mike

screighton 08-13-2010 11:17 PM

Do you still have one of these face plates available and can you help me find the vinal piece that encases the stereo and control panel. That is what I need to replace the most.

eagleman201 10-01-2011 08:03 PM

do you still have
what is best way to contact you