The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/2407-stereo-bezel-panel-sale.html)

ShabahZ280 10-03-2011 02:34 PM

Re: Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale

He doesn't visit the forum that often, but he is now selling these on ebay. Here's a link to one:

Mariah Boat Stereo Bezel | eBay

Make sure and tell him Chris from the Mariah Owners Club sent you! :D

mikeyt 10-03-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagleman201 (Post 32812)
do you still have
what is best way to contact you

You could also read his post below where it says the best way to contact him is via "[email protected]"

MACH 1 05-22-2012 07:59 PM

I am interested in buying a panel.
please email me back.

Thanks,
Darren Jantz
316-617-6555

columbinecabin 09-23-2014 10:13 PM

Mike, do you still have any of these faceplates? please reply to [email protected], thanks, jim...

mikeyt 09-24-2014 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by columbinecabin (Post 55307)
Mike, do you still have any of these faceplates? please reply to [email protected], thanks, jim...

Read the thread guys. He doesn't come here often so the best way to reach him is via his email address or on ebay where is vendor name is 'eftinksboats'.

jsewall82 03-10-2015 03:40 PM

Has anyone heard from Mike? I have emailed him in regards to a stereo bezel and haven't gotten a reply. Please let me know.

cswinings 03-11-2015 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsewall82 (Post 55994)
Has anyone heard from Mike? I have emailed him in regards to a stereo bezel and haven't gotten a reply. Please let me know.

I found in the FAQ's section, a CAD drawling for the radio bezel. I am having a local water jet cutting company make me one. I'm having it made from 1/8" stainless steel, but could also be done in aluminum. They told me 127 for stainless and like 119 for aluminum.

I can send you a pic of mine once I get it made if you'd like.

jsewall82 03-11-2015 02:34 AM

Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale

That would be great.

cswinings 03-14-2015 03:51 AM

Hey do you have your original panel? I need a couple measurements to finish the drawling and get the plate made.

lisapaul1 03-14-2015 05:52 PM

I don't want to step on any bodies toes. But I own a machine shop complete with a 1500 watt laser. I cut stainless up to 1/4" thick and aluminum, to 3/16". I've made some instrument plates for small airplane in the past.

If someone has an acad file or a dzf file of an instrument panel they want made, I'd love to make a couple. As a Mariah owner, I know how hard it is to get some of these parts and how expensive they can be. My laser can etch as well. Etching anodized aluminum looks very nice.

From the pictures in this post, if there's an acad file and I don't have to manually program. And you want to polish the stainless. It's a $50 bill to make...... In aluminum, I'd suggest anodizing, a 10 piece minimum would probably be needed to get them down around $50.

Also, If you have a sample we can make from that, just a little more for the first one to take care of programming time.

Think the cold weather is done for the year in Tulsa......plan on taking my Z272 out tomorrow for it's first outing in 2015. Can't wait.

paul