The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/2407-stereo-bezel-panel-sale.html)

cswinings 03-14-2015 06:18 PM

Re: Stereo Bezel Panel For Sale

One of the other threads has an AutoCad file for one, but the only problem is the piece they made was intended to be a reinforcement, rather than the top piece. So it basically has all the proper cutouts except for the temp display. Instead of just a window for the display, it has a cutout large enough for the entire temp display assembly. Once I get the measurements of this window, and the correct distance from the switches and radio opening then I will have a complete drawling that we could easily adjust to "customize" it for people. Some people want both din cut outs, some only want one, some want a double din, some don't want the hole for the kill switch that is just "plugged" on most boats anyways.

cswinings 03-28-2015 03:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsewall82 (Post 56000)
That would be great.

Here's the one I had made. . Radio holes can be added, I just didn't need it on mine.

Mark friedman 04-27-2016 12:56 AM

I would like to buy a stereo bezel for my 97 z198. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale.

cswinings 04-28-2016 11:56 PM

Mark, does your panel look like the one I had made? I can have another made at my local shop, can have double or single DIN radio hole cut

Mark friedman 05-10-2016 12:58 AM

Yes it does. I just checked. I have the single din. How much would one run me. I live in shell rock iowa. I could have one cut here if you have a copy of the cad file. Please let me. Know.

cswinings 05-10-2016 01:01 AM

Pm me your email address and I'll send the file.

Mark friedman 06-21-2016 04:26 PM

Khded

darenm 06-22-2016 04:20 PM

I have a 94 Shabah Z212, I think my radio bezel is the same. Could I also get that file for the cutout from you?

poundstone 07-03-2016 04:27 AM

Sorry to add on, but would also like the file if somebody has it to send? Been looking for 1 to copy since ours is gone and has cheap replacement and if had a file have friends with CNC I can have it made on.

Richard Schreurs 09-04-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darenm (Post 59327)
I have a 94 Shabah Z212, I think my radio bezel is the same. Could I also get that file for the cutout from you?

The Mariah shabah Z 211 has the same Bezel.
Please send me a copy of the cad file.

Please send it to:

[email protected]