Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

New member trying to get familiar with the site

Original Mariah Talk

Old 08-25-2008, 03:17 AM   #1

Soaussie is currently offline
Location: Salem Oregon USA originally from South Melbourne Victoria Australia
Find me on the Map
My Model: 1998 Talari Z211 Limited Edition? 454 7.4L Chevy
Gallery Images: 4

Send Soaussie:
a Private Message

Default New member trying to get familiar with the site

I am a new member trying to navigate this site. I have recently become an owner of a Mariah and I want to take care of my new (to me) boat. I fell in love and got sucked in. The boat is a 1998 Talari with a brand new engine. The problem I am having is lack-of-manual-itis. The big things work fine as far as I can tell. There are some small things I haven't figured out. Like what is that covered box in the floor to the port of the captain's chair? And how in the heck do make heads or tails out of and I set the depth finder?

I want this boat to live up to all my expectations. I want it to shine in all ways. I want to take care of all the little details that make a classic great.

For now, just help me get going in the Mariah Owners Club and I'll be happy. Later I hope the club can help me take care of my boat to the degree I know all sexy ladies desire.

Oh, yea. I would sure like to show off this sexy boat to the members. Any information on how to send photos would be appreciated.

I'll be looking for a response and lovin' boatin' while the sun shines.
Bruce
  • Old 08-25-2008, 05:16 AM   #2

MariahMan is currently offline
    Find me on the Map
    My Year: 2001
    My Model: 252 Shabah
    My Engine: Volvo Penta 5.7GXi, DP
    Gallery Images: 211

Send MariahMan:
    a Private Message

Welcome to the club Bruce!

As you look around the site, i hope you'll find that the navigation is pretty easy. We've made our best effort to provide the features owners want and need while keeping the site easy to navigate.

As for your manuals, we do not have a specific manual for your boat or year, but Mariah didn't make specific manuals tailored to each boat. From what we've gathered, they made manuals for each year with the manuals being very similar from 1 year to the next. That said, we do have a 1997 model year manual that could be helpful. In addition we also have many manuals for accessories that you may have as well as service manuals for those repairs you may need to perform on the engine, though in your case it sounds like you won't have to worry about any of that for a while. Checkout this page for more information.

To upload your pictures, you can attach them to your reply in this thread by clicking "manage attachments" below the box that you type your response after hitting "reply" in the thread. Here's a more detaild explanation: Click here. Better yet, you can start your own section in the gallery to add all of your photos. Checkout this page for more information on adding your pictures to the gallery.

All of that should keep you busy for a little while . Again, welcome Bruce and i look forward to hearing more from you!

ThunderShark Web Solutions
    PM or email me if you need hosting or community support.