Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

95 Z202 new owners....need info

Introductions

Old 08-31-2017, 12:46 AM   #1

Dkim shabah is currently offline
My Year: 1995
My Model: Z202 Shabah
My Engine: Volvo Penta V8
Gallery Images: 0

Send Dkim shabah:
a Private Message

Default 95 Z202 new owners....need info

We just recently purchased a 95 Z202 and other than the obvious "loving it" comment, we have not been able to completely figure out the instrument panel. Although it was a one owner boat, we purchased it from the daughter and her dad apparently did not let anyone else drive or even touch the switches so she was clueless except for turning on, the battery disconnect and bimini top.

Any info you may have as to what the various switches mean (some obvious, some not too much) and where the fuse panel is as a few switches are not working. We have found the "reset" panel for 12 or so switches that seems to work like a GFI, however do not know where the main panel of actual fuses may be located and that seems to be best place to start.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. We know we will enjoy taking any advice from current owners as this boat is very different from any of our previous ones.

Take care - Kim and Dave
  • Old 08-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #2

tbrookens is currently offline
    Find me on the Map
    My Year: 1996
    My Model: Shabah Z252
    My Engine: 454 Mag, Bravo 3
    Gallery Images: 2

Send tbrookens:
    a Private Message

Default Re: 95 Z202 new owners....need info

Welcome to the group! On both of my Mariahs, the fuses are tucked away under the dash. You'll have to get down on the floor and look up. As far as the switches, if you can post a picture, we can tell you what their functions are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Old 09-02-2017, 01:23 AM   #3

pllevine is currently offline
    My Year: 1998
    My Model: 202 Shabah
    My Engine: 5.0L Alpha
    Gallery Images: 0

Send pllevine:
    a Private Message

Default Re: 95 Z202 new owners....need info

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dkim shabah View Post
    We just recently purchased a 95 Z202 and other than the obvious "loving it" comment, we have not been able to completely figure out the instrument panel. Although it was a one owner boat, we purchased it from the daughter and her dad apparently did not let anyone else drive or even touch the switches so she was clueless except for turning on, the battery disconnect and bimini top.

Any info you may have as to what the various switches mean (some obvious, some not too much) and where the fuse panel is as a few switches are not working. We have found the "reset" panel for 12 or so switches that seems to work like a GFI, however do not know where the main panel of actual fuses may be located and that seems to be best place to start.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. We know we will enjoy taking any advice from current owners as this boat is very different from any of our previous ones.

Take care - Kim and Dave

I know that you have a "Z" model 202..... Does your dash look like this:

If so, I can probably tell you where to find the engine compartment blower switch, the running lights switch, and most of the dash Carling switches. I added a few extra switches, like the VHF radio switch and the Docking Lights switch (I had to add mine and Z models come with the lights)....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk