The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Trips, Travels, and Meet Ups (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/trips-travels-meet-ups/)
-   -   Boating the week of Thanksgiving!!! (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/trips-travels-meet-ups/511-boating-week-thanksgiving.html)

indykoch 11-20-2007 02:25 PM

Boating the week of Thanksgiving!!!

Temperature will be in the high 60's today... guess what we're doing!!!!

I'm leaving work now, picking up the boat and heading out (just to say "we did it" more than anything!)

This weather has been crazy! Boating the week of Thanksgiving in the Midwest!

Good thing the marina hasn't winterized it yet... They are charging me $25 to drain the block again though!

dwmax 11-21-2007 02:17 AM

boating the week of thanksgiving

I too am taking my boat out this week and weekend. It is so beautiful out that I cant help it. But hey I live in Florida its always nice out! Sorry dont mean to rub it in for all the rest of you that cant take your boat out. but I will think of all of you when I am having a drink on the water. Ha Ha just kidding!!:yes_grin:

ShabahZ280 11-21-2007 03:15 AM

I am SO jealous of you guys! :)

mikeyt 11-21-2007 03:55 PM

and we're calling for a snowstorm here over the next couple of days.... :shakehead:

Z 202 11-21-2007 04:22 PM

Yeah, sad but true.

Quote:

Tonight: Rain mixed with wet snow changing to snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets this evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 3. Thursday: Snow at times heavy. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 4.
I guess I be swapping the Pirelli Winterforce onto the wife's ride tonight... :(

dudders 11-22-2007 04:18 AM

Aw hell, its going to be 95 degs here this weekend and here I am stuck at work!:mad:
Oh well just 2 weeks to go and then 3 whole weeks off over the start of summer,
just gotta love working 3 weeks on and then 3 weeks off.
Oh sorry, am I rubbing it in???????????? :rolling_laugh:
Pay backs are a bi**ch. :punch_out: and so am I.

mikeyt 11-22-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudders (Post 2459)
Aw hell, its going to be 95 degs here this weekend and here I am stuck at work!:mad:
Oh well just 2 weeks to go and then 3 whole weeks off over the start of summer,
just gotta love working 3 weeks on and then 3 weeks off.
Oh sorry, am I rubbing it in???????????? :rolling_laugh:
Pay backs are a bi**ch. :punch_out: and so am I.

Yes......you are. :yes_grin:

dwmax 11-22-2007 05:36 PM

thanksgiving day

Well guys its thanksgiving day and about 85 degrees out and sunny I dont have to tell you what I am doing today. Lets just say it involves a bunch of my friends there boats and mine and a big cookout with the rest of the week off sorry talk to you guys later. Darrell in Florida :yes_grin::wink_thumbup:

mikeyt 11-22-2007 07:35 PM

piss off Darrell :yes_grin: it's snowing up here. :(

dudders 11-23-2007 06:39 AM

Mikey; Cant you attach snow mobile tracks to the bottom of your boat and use it that way?? Year round boating.... fantastic :)
Thought you Canucks would have thought of this already. :shakehead:
Takes a brilliant Ocker to always think of the good ideas :wink_thumbup:
Send me photos once you've finished doing it. :eek_animated: