The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Projects (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/projects/)
-   -   SOME of my projects for the off season (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/projects/7527-some-my-projects-off-season.html)

ConVICK_Pitbull 10-12-2012 01:22 PM

SOME of my projects for the off season

Here is my ToDo list for this winter. I have alot more in mind but this is a starting point.
Tint - $50 + 4hr - just cause I like the look, and it will protect the vinyl that I am wrapping the dash in.
Rewire Dash - $ 0 + 8hr - I have had a issue with the connections, so I am not re-wiring I'm cleaning up some connections and tightening the bundle up
Led lighting - $150 + 8hr - Oh, the possibilities with this...
Stereo - $1750 + 8hr - My biggest non-essential concern, at least for me:rolling_laugh:
*Safety Chain - $25 + 1hr - Tired of using my 10k ratchet strap for this.
*Winterize - $150 + 1hr - Well, it's just that time, :(
*Bimini Straps - $50 + 1hr - The ones form the factory are attached at the top of the windshield?!? It pulled the frame up last time out, so moving that to connect at the tie down.
Trailer Brakes - $ 250 + 5hr - Trailer doesn't have them and it cant harm anything to have them.:wink_thumbup:
*Clean & Wax - $100 + 8hr - Not that this boat has a problem with discoloring or fading, but that what I want to avoid. :rolleyes:
Trim Tabs - $150 + 1hr - I WANT... DUH
SS Prop - $200 + 1hr - Have a aluminum prop and I want a spare.
Trailer rollers - $300 + 6hr - A buddy of mine has these and I LOVE THEM.
Trailer Guide _ $ 150 + 2hr - Seen these help alot when loading by yourself
Re-upholster Boat - $2800 + 0 hr - Not something that is overly needed. I have no holes or tears. The boat was colored White, Red & BROWN for gods sake... WTF were they thinking. Cahnge the Brown to Silver Carbon Fiber look. Same as the dash vinyl.
Vinyl Wrap on Dash - $100 + 4 hr - Silver Carbon Fiber look:eek_animated:

ShabahZ280 10-12-2012 04:57 PM

Re: SOME of my projects for the off season

Sounds like a good project list! Keep us updated with how everything goes. I'm interested to see your vinyl wraps, as we haven't had many members do this yet!

ConVICK_Pitbull 10-12-2012 08:05 PM

Re: SOME of my projects for the off season

I figure that #1) I can get these made from my brother or cousin, they both own vinyl wrap companies. #2) it will be much simpler to do vs taking the dash off and painting. Again, these things are hideous. They are the tan color I am trying to get rid of because tan and red/white DO NOT go together.:D

I will keep you all up on the progress of all the work. BTW, I posted about mooring/trailerable covers in another post. This cover is not a perfect fit but is pretty good if I may say so. For less than $300 I got it, the pole/strap system and 8 suction cups (for securing it in the water), not bad if I say so... I will get pics up with the boat covered as soon as I get to my computer.