The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Projects (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/projects/)
-   -   Custom Graphics Ideas??? (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/projects/4542-custom-graphics-ideas.html)

josh3204 07-22-2010 08:42 AM

Custom Graphics Ideas???

I just barely bought a prestine 97 209 Talari and I love it. I just added a winch wakeboard tower and a few goodies but really want the boat to stand out. I want to add some custom graphics but not quite sure what would look cool? Any ideas or pics of ones that you've seen or done? Thanks for the help.

Dredd 07-22-2010 08:13 PM

Re: Custom Graphics Ideas???

A winch?

Put some skulls on it :p everyone's doing it. For real though, I've not seen a Mariah stickered up yet.

hammy44 07-25-2010 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had the same urge to to make my boat stand out in the crowd but after searching dozens of boat sites looking a various graphics decided original is best and that alone makes it stand out. However depending on the type of look you want you could try Essex Boats site. They have an online design centre for their hulls which you can play about with various graphics and colours. Most are over the top though.
Hope you find the look you want.

josh3204 08-16-2010 09:40 PM

Thanks for the ideas. I'm actually having a local graphics company do them for me. They should look pretty cool. I'll make sure to post them as we get them finished.

simpleaz 08-17-2010 02:27 AM

Post some pricing and photos so we can see. I am drafting ideas and deciding about the look I want to revamp my Shabah. Good luck.!

josh3204 08-17-2010 08:29 PM

Pricing is gonna be about $850 because I'm wrapping the bottom in blue and then we're doing a tribal X design in the middle. w/ silver and charcoal colors. That combined w/ the Aerial Assault tower w/ integrated board racks that ran $1250 should make the boat look pretty sweet. I'll post pics as soon as we get it all done. I'm always open for other cool ideas if you guys draft something up. I prob won't be doin the graphics for a couple weeks.

Dredd 11-21-2010 09:24 PM

Did you end up getting this done, Josh?

josh3204 11-23-2010 06:00 AM

Well.....not quite sure if I'll ever be done. Did end up doin the aerial tower and had the interior revamped and worked over so it looks nice and clean (had a few minor blemishes and stitching that had come undone and drove me CRAZY), but the company that was going to do the wrap and graphics ended up going out of business so had to put it away for the year and will spend way too much time this winter trying to find a company to do it. I'm already feelin' the winter boating blues. I'll post some pics w/ the tower on it here shortly. Still havin' a hard time figurin' out what I wanna do for the graphics. I want it to be different but still keep the classy Mariah look.

Oregondunes 02-08-2011 04:23 AM

where's your tower pics ?