The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Which Type of Mariah do Ii have ? (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/9550-type-mariah-do-ii-have.html)

vw-bussmann 07-02-2014 08:05 AM

Which Type of Mariah do Ii have ?

5 Attachment(s)
Hello, I'm new in here in the forum, I'm from Germany. Therefore first time sorry for my bad english.
I bought a Mariah on eBay, unfortunately, except for the approval, no further data.
The boat has been running 35 hours, was for a defective 10 years forgotten in a barn in Bavaria.
What is this type, see pictures.
The year of manufacture is supposed to be 95, the hull number tells you that too.

Thanks a lot
Oliver

mikeyt 07-02-2014 12:28 PM

Re: Wich Type of Mariah i have ?

hi Oliver. Unfortunately that's not a "Mariah" boat. It is a Supra boat and they made a "Mariah" model.

ShabahZ280 07-02-2014 04:11 PM

MikeyT must have been drinking again... :rolling_laugh:
That's a Mariah. I can tell by the upholstery patterns, dashboard, and gelcoat design. It looks very much like a 94 Diablo, Barchetta, or Talari. They changed the gelcoat design in 95, and it looks a bit different from what you've got.

Oliver, can you send me the hull ID number, and I can look it up on the factory build sheets?

ColoradoDiablo 07-02-2014 06:59 PM

Looks just like my Diablo.:yes_grin:

mikeyt 07-02-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabahZ280 (Post 53777)
MikeyT must have been drinking again... :rolling_laugh:
That's a Mariah. I can tell by the upholstery patterns, dashboard, and gelcoat design. It looks very much like a 94 Diablo, Barchetta, or Talari. They changed the gelcoat design in 95, and it looks a bit different from what you've got.

Oliver, can you send me the hull ID number, and I can look it up on the factory build sheets?

Ouch. I haven't touched a drop all week but apparently i need to get started soon..... :shakehead:

I didn't recognize those graphics at all but now that i see '180Diablo's' 1993 Diablo 180 in the gallery, its a match. The 1994 has a different console. Europe must have been picking up some old models a year or two after they were introduced on this side of the pond??

ColoradoDiablo 07-02-2014 07:53 PM

That's ok Mikey , we understand. :yes_grin:
The graphics threw me off too , don't feel like the lone ranger.

vw-bussmann 07-03-2014 07:23 PM

Re: Which Type of Mariah do Ii have ?

In the Galarie i found a Picture from a 94 Talari, it have the same Dash but another Graphik.

Can Europe Version Different Graphiks ?

ColoradoDiablo 07-03-2014 07:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Exact same dash as my Diablo Oliver , I just did a few updates to it.

mikeyt 07-03-2014 07:37 PM

It looks like the 1992 - 1994 Diablo 180's were all quite similar but yes the graphics can be different. If you look in our Gallery at '180Diablo's' pics on page 3 & 4 you will see it is very similar to your own boat.

vw-bussmann 07-03-2014 07:40 PM

No,not the same. The switch Panel is Different.
So more pictures I look the more likely I think it is a 95er Talari with the dashboard of 94 with a Graphiks for Europan