The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Thanks Rynovw, I love the Arch. (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/8000-thanks-rynovw-i-love-arch.html)

HowardsZ302 04-23-2013 07:30 PM

Thanks Rynovw, I love the Arch.

9 Attachment(s)
Back in November 2012, I began a members discussion asking if anyone had ever seen a radar arch on a Z302. A few members responded back with photos of a metal arch that looked really sharp but none where fiberglass. Rynovw responded that he too would like to see it have a fiberglass arch as he owns a Z302, and so the journey began. Rynovw and I went back and forth on some ideas of how it might look and he began aggressively mocking up a prototype. In a matter of weeks it became obvious that he was determined to make this a reality and luckily for me I would be the first recipient of his creation.

Today 4-22-2013 after just a few short months I am proud to say that thanks to “Rynovw” I may be the only person around to have a custom built fiberglass radar arch on a Z302…..

Thanks again “Rynovw”, you are awesome.

Also thanks to everyone involved in keeping the Mariah Boat Owners Club going, had it not been for you I would have never meet Rynovw.

Motoxxx43 04-23-2013 08:04 PM

Re: Thanks Rynovw, I love the Arch.

That project came along really nice from the looks of things! I really like the finished product. I can only imagine how it looks in person.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

z275st 04-24-2013 09:58 PM

Looks good I have always liked the look of fiberglass arches. They give a classy/sporty look to a boat. I have seen a few for sale online from time to time and wondered if I could alter one to fit my Z275, but the price stopped my wondering pretty quickly! Did you bolt on with plate backing or does the steal structure pass through gunwale and anchor to the sidewall?

ColoradoDiablo 04-25-2013 12:02 AM

Super nice Howard! And awesome work Rynovw!!:yes_grin:

HowardsZ302 04-27-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z275st (Post 43390)
Looks good I have always liked the look of fiberglass arches. They give a classy/sporty look to a boat. I have seen a few for sale online from time to time and wondered if I could alter one to fit my Z275, but the price stopped my wondering pretty quickly! Did you bolt on with plate backing or does the steal structure pass through gunwale and anchor to the sidewall?

Drilled two slotted holes for "fitment" in the fiberglass and used steel track underneath to connect with two nuts.

It was really easy to install.

I agree I think it adds a real sporty look!

rayzorback 04-28-2013 04:44 AM

Awesome!

Rynovw 05-01-2013 04:14 PM

I'll be honest I've read this a couple time and started to comment but with all the support and good words you all left me speechless.

First I want to say THANK YOU to all of you on this thread and the build thread also to all on this site as you all have been a great sounding board with great ideas and info.

HowardZ THANK YOU!!! When I started this I had no intent of selling it much less starting a fab company as a result. Well now I have many boats on a list of things there want added from platforms, lighting, archs/towers to refitting a boat trailer to a boat with the boat still on it (6300# 26' cabin cruiser) If it wasn't for you believing in my idea my doing what I love would still be a dream. Again THANK YOU.

I'm not turning this into a sales pitch but if there is something anyone on the forum is thinking about doing ill be happy to help in anyway I can. Design, build or just advice hit me up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MariahMan 05-02-2013 12:10 AM

This is awesome! Nice work Rynovw! :wink_thumbup:

ShabahZ280 05-02-2013 12:57 PM

Amazing work Rynovw! Can't wait to see your next projects!! Keep us updated!! :wink_thumbup:

blockp 05-02-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rynovw (Post 43565)
When I started this I had no intent of selling it much less starting a fab company as a result.

That's big news right there! Congratulations!!!

It can be pretty scary and often times stressful starting your own company from scratch. But it's also quite rewarding to be working for yourself. Hats off to you and I hope the fab business continues to be a great success for you.