The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   chrome talari sidelight fitting/lens (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/6188-chrome-talari-sidelight-fitting-lens.html)

limarian 09-29-2011 12:10 AM

chrome talari sidelight fitting/lens

i am looking for a replacement port side light for a Mariah Talari - the chrome style - any leads - is actuallu just the lens that i need but i dont mind a whole unit if i can find one.

ShabahZ280 09-29-2011 11:56 AM

Re: chrome talari sidelight fitting/lens

Mariah used Attwood lights for all their boats. You can get in touch with them directly at (616) 897-9241. Or you can email their technical support staff at [email protected].

I've dealt with the technical support staff personally and they were VERY helpful.

Or you can purchase a new fixture from their Back to Boating Store here:
Back to Boating Boat Parts - Featuring Attwood Gas Springs, Bilge Pumps, Navigation Lights

limarian 09-29-2011 12:54 PM

thats very helpful - thanks

limarian 05-24-2012 06:48 PM

progress - i found the sidelights at ASP - expensive at around £80 each plus shipping from the States , but at least they are still available - if anybody want my old ones ata a reasonable price let me know - they are intact except for a broken green lens - on one of them - they can be rechromed i suppose.

limarian 05-24-2012 06:54 PM

Re: chrome air filter cover

2 Attachment(s)
i am tidying up the mercruiser engine in the Talari - i wonder of anybody knows where i can get a chrome air filter cover

Oregondunes 05-25-2012 01:09 AM

Re: chrome air filter cover

Quote:

Originally Posted by limarian (Post 36207)
i am tidying up the mercruiser engine in the Talari - i wonder of anybody knows where i can get a chrome air filter cover

If yours is metal or aluminum, I can chrome it.

Bright-Werx - High quality chrome for your toys

DCB_MINDED 05-25-2012 06:09 AM

my Shabah had teardrop shaped lights on it, I looked everywhere on the attwood site trying to find them, come to find out, they were Perko lights. Found lenses for 16 bucks shipped.

Heake1978 06-12-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabahZ250 (Post 32803)
Mariah used Attwood lights for all their boats. You can get in touch with them directly at (616) 897-9241. Or you can email their technical support staff at [email protected].

I've dealt with the technical support staff personally and they were VERY helpful.

Or you can purchase a new fixture from their Back to Boating Store here:
Back to Boating Boat Parts - Featuring Attwood Gas Springs, Bilge Pumps, Navigation Lights

thanks ShabahZ250. a big help to me.

led lights manufacturers