The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   boat and trailer identifcation (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/5780-boat-trailer-identifcation.html)

douglas 07-05-2011 12:14 AM

boat and trailer identifcation

hi can anyone tell me where the serial no is on a1999 prestige trailer and how to tell if a1999 mariah shabah 250 is a limiited ed with original graphics on it

darkcalling 07-05-2011 12:47 AM

Re: boat and trailer identifcation

The trailer not sure can't find mine either, as for limited edition others are more able to tell you then I but from what I have heard and read, your hull should be a solid color and the interior should have atleast buck skin accents if not all buck skin.

mikeyt 07-05-2011 03:12 AM

My Chariot (very similar to Prestige) trailer vin# is on a sticker near the front of the trailer.

darkcalling 07-05-2011 04:54 AM

Mines been repainted so can't find a thing, hmm metal stamp is in the left bottom cabinet.

Yikes I just been reading some things about prestige trailers are they really that bad for rotting out? I will get under mine after work tomorrow no use to fix brakes if the trailer disintegrates. Anyone else seen these issues?

mikeyt 07-05-2011 08:24 PM

Mine is a '96 and is still in reasonably good condition for its age. They are like most things. If you take care of it you will find they last much longer....

darkcalling 07-05-2011 08:43 PM

If savable it is, save it I will.

Like Mikey said take care of things they last a long time my old boat was 22 years old and most thought it to be mid late 90s Just sold my '01 dodge 3500 nothing wrong with it other then couple scratchs here and there but wanted something the little wife could handle easier so got the auto new one lol.

ShabahZ280 07-06-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas (Post 30587)
hi can anyone tell me where the serial no is on a1999 prestige trailer and how to tell if a1999 mariah shabah 250 is a limiited ed with original graphics on it

The Limited Edition package consists of a solid gelcoat hull (only one color), and the buckskin interior, which is sort of light beige colored. The limited edition also came with a special decal package, which could either be the indy checkered flag, or just the simple gold. But it has to have all these to be a limited edition.

Post a pic of the exterior and cockpit of your boat and I'll be able to tell you right away.

douglas 08-30-2011 12:51 PM

thanks everyone i finally got my trailer registerd that riv thing is retarted

darkcalling 08-30-2011 01:19 PM

Welcome to Canada eh j/k I am a canuckle too lol

Juno 09-07-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas (Post 32345)
thanks everyone i finally got my trailer registerd that riv thing is retarted

I am also trying to locate the VIN number on a prestige trailer. I have the vin number on the Title documents that will be transferred over into my name.

I am also importing from the USA and will have to have the CT Inspection done to complete the RIV registration.

How did you make out with your situation? Did you find a vin stamped on the trailer somewhere other then the sticker (i am afraid this sticker is not legible anymore)?

I tried to contact Prestige for a new vin plate if i needed one and they are out of Business :(

Any help would be awesome

Regards,