The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Loading pics (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/5731-loading-pics.html)

darkcalling 06-28-2011 04:23 AM

Loading pics

I know I am missing something so simple but I have been driving all weekend and a 10 today plus got home changed the the leg oil repacked the tri axle bearings etc etc. So someone feel free to point out what I can't see on how to upload my pics thanks.

Oregondunes 06-28-2011 05:22 AM

Re: Loading pics

I host my pics elsewhere (i.e. photobucket, villagephotos, imageshack, etc.), then post the url link to the pic in the body of my reply.

If you were to goto any of my pics posted, hover your cursor over the pic and right click, scroll down to image info and click, you will see the location of that photo on my hosting site and the exact string (url link) that was needed to make the pic available here to view.

I have had 3 hard drives crash on me in the last 5 years. I have over 1 tB of pics (15,000 + pics/videos) from the last 18 years.

The first HDD cost me $3000 to recover. Never again have I kept my only copies on my home puter or even a USB stand alone (they dont last either).

Funny thing...............one day I was yaking a puter geek at my buddy's office about me storing data offsite like I do, when he said "what happens when there is no internet", I replied "when that day comes, Id be more worried about that really bright flash of light in the sky and the sudden need to be underground 300' to avoid an immediate sunburn". He stood there with his mouth open.

Zackattack 06-28-2011 05:48 AM

If you just want to add a few to your post, just go advanced, then use the paperclip attachment option and upload there for the thumbnail version.

Dredd 06-28-2011 02:33 PM

Pictures have to be small, 640x480 max.

1. Click Go Advanced, down at the bottom of the thread
2. On the new page, above the text box, there'll be a paper clip - Click that
3. Select Choose File, from the dialog box that opens
The rest is pretty straight forward but just speak up if you have any questions.

darkcalling 06-28-2011 04:07 PM

Thanks guys will get on it tonight when I get a chance.

darkcalling 06-29-2011 03:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is my new baby :yes_grin:

Zackattack 06-29-2011 04:45 AM

VERY NICE!

I like how your first stop was at the liquor store to load her up.

She looks to be a beauty, is it a limited? Does it have the tan interior?

csterner 06-29-2011 12:38 PM

Congrats Dark! She is a beauty. Now get those brakes fixed!!!

darkcalling 06-29-2011 12:54 PM

Thanks yeah the brake appt is booked though I found they worked at times thought the truck you were right has way more then enough brakes. Her interior is tan and white not sure if that means limited or not, got all original paper work with her but can't find anything that says she is.

csterner 06-29-2011 01:13 PM

I am still new at Mariah's but I think the Z series was a limited series. I don't think there was a limited Z, only Z. Maybe one of the more seasoned Mariah guys can answer that. Glad to hear that you didn't have any issues with your brakes. I would still get them up and running though. Your truck will work but it will burn them up sooner than normal.