The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Dont know much about my boat !! (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/4553-dont-know-much-about-my-boat.html)

Dutch180SE 07-24-2010 05:44 PM

Dont know much about my boat !!

I'm looking for someone who can tell me more about my boat by its HIN number.. i'm from Holland and on my registration paper its says nothing more then " Mariah ", the HIN and that its white :yes_grin:

i honestly havent got a clue what kind of type it excactly is or what the buildsheet is, can anyone help me out ?

lot of thanks in advance

mikeyt 07-25-2010 02:03 AM

Re: Dont know much about my boat !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch180SE (Post 24240)
I'm looking for someone who can tell me more about my boat by its HIN number.. i'm from Holland and on my registration paper its says nothing more then " Mariah ", the HIN and that its white :yes_grin:

i honestly havent got a clue what kind of type it excactly is or what the buildsheet is, can anyone help me out ?

lot of thanks in advance

Send a private message with your hull ID # to our admin (ShabahZ250) and he will check to see if he has a build record for it.

ShabahZ280 07-25-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 24252)
Send a private message with your hull ID # to our admin (ShabahZ250) and he will check to see if he has a build record for it.

I only have build sheets up to 1996, so I won't be able to help! :(

Dutch180SE 07-25-2010 04:57 PM

Well, it was worth the shot :) I tracked down the dude who bought my boat new and he promised me to trie to find the original invoice from my Mariah so maybe i'm lucky..

Thanks anyway for the quick replys, i'm really enjoying this site and will be a contributing member.. All my friends have unstable pieces of crap like Bayliners en Searay's :punch_out: so its a blast to hang around people who know what a real boat is :yes_grin:

SEMIJim 07-25-2010 05:24 PM

Welkom to the site! :)

Maybe if we saw bigger pictures of your Mariah, somebody might be able to tell from those what you have?

Her model name and exact model aren't engraved on the side glass? Ours says "182 Barchetta" on it.

Jim

Dutch180SE 07-25-2010 05:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
In the side glass it says '' 180 '' and in the polyester side of the boat the word ''Shabah '' and on the bagdes in red the word " Shabah'', the HIN ends with 98... I know its 18ft and has an 4.3LH motor in it with a Alpha I drive and thats basically all i know... i attached some pics to this reply

thanks !!

mikeyt 07-25-2010 05:55 PM

Its a Mariah 'Shabah' 180

Dutch180SE 07-25-2010 06:08 PM

:wink_thumbup: And the " Shabah " is that some kind of edition ?

mikeyt 07-25-2010 06:12 PM

Mariah is the make, Shabah is the model and 180 is the size designation. Kinda like a Renault Clio 1.2

Dutch180SE 07-25-2010 06:23 PM

Aha, i understand... Unbelievable, after i own it for almost 3 years i finally know what type it excactly is :D

Nice, thanks very much for your help ! :wink_thumbup:

best regards, Mike