The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   1999 jubilee windscreens (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/3088-1999-jubilee-windscreens.html)

jgav 07-28-2009 05:03 PM

1999 jubilee windscreens

greeting;

looking for plexiglass windscreens for my 1999 jubilee .
can't find them anywhere and can't find anyone that can make them .
any help would be appreciated .
thanks; jgav

mikeyt 07-29-2009 03:16 AM

Re: 1999 jubilee windscreens

If you take the time to do a search on our site you will find a few others that have made the same request....

This is a 'cut & paste' from a post by one of our members 'Douglas Alderman' regarding an earlier request for a Jubilee windshield.

Do you have the full
windshield or the single console? My '99 Mariah ,Jubilee 21ft. has the single console. You can get one to fit single console from '08 2200 fun cruiser that EBBTIDE Boats sells. EBBTIDEBOATS.COM :wink_thumbup:
EBBTIDE CORPORATION
2545 JONES CREEK ROAD
WHITE BLUFF,TENNESSEE 37187
PHONE 615.797-3193 Fax 615.797-4889

If you just have the smaller curved 'smoked glass' style windshield i believe they were made of plexiglass or acrylic. If so, any good plastic fabricator should be able to form one.

As another option there is also this company in Florida:

Marine Glass Specialties
www.marineglassspecialties.com
[email protected]
Phone (813) 926-3717
Fax (813) 926-8938

jgav 07-29-2009 04:53 PM

Thanks Miky .
Great help . I'll let you know what I find .

WetWilly 08-01-2009 08:50 AM

Hi jgav,

We have a shop out here in California that can fabricate it if you don't find one closer. If you can make a template of the Plexiglas Windshield (you could probably use poster board or cardboard) and send it to me, I can get you a quote for the work. Don't forget to mark the mounting hole locations and the size of the holes, They the can drill them out and polish the edges too.

I believe your windshield looked something like this one, does this look about right?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...Windshield.jpg

Let me know if you're interested and when you have the template, you can contact me via PM.

WetWilly

ttownmatt 08-01-2009 02:02 PM

I need those head doors for mine. Can they make them?

jgav 08-01-2009 06:24 PM

thanks wetwilly

i'm not sure how to make a template of that curve but i'll try and sent it to you .
the picture you sent was almost identical .

WetWilly 08-02-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttownmatt (Post 17341)
I need those head doors for mine. Can they make them?

Hi ttownmatt, As with jgav's windshield, I would nee a template or drawing with all the
dimensions, holes and any bends and their radius. From there, I will take the template or drawing to them to see is it's something they can duplicate.

WetWilly

smeier 05-07-2010 08:34 PM

Did you have a head hatch and windshield made yet? if so do you have the template or does the company that did it.
Scot

ttownmatt 05-07-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeier (Post 21873)
Did you have a head hatch and windshield made yet? if so do you have the template or does the company that did it.
Scot

I thought i had a guy in Wichita Kansas to do these but he had trouble finding a piece of lexon that was cost worthy enough to buy and make, per my request. He is exploring makeing them out of aluminum and powder coating them. I will let you know if and when they are done. And welcome to the forum.:)

WetWilly 05-11-2010 06:57 AM

Wow, I would think the aluminum/powdercoat would be more expensive that the lexan...hey ttownmatt;21876, let us know if he gets back to you with a quote.

WetWilly

ttownmatt 05-13-2010 06:21 PM

Hey jgav i found this source for the windscreen they look like they can make you one. Well crap i'm computer illiterate, the site is updplastics.com

To place an order or for information call or email us today! 954-476-1194
[email protected]

Welcome to the Mariah Boat Windshields main page. Here scan down this page and look for your boat by year, and footage. Click on it, and you will then be able to view pictures, schematic sizes, color samples, and prices! All shields are made to order from our molds. We do not stock windshields. Could not find your windshield in our stock mold search? No problem, we can make you a new one whether you have the old one or not! Click here to learn how!

Our shields are the highest quality windshields you can purchase. No factory seconds, or inferior quality material that will craze or discolor before it's time. We use Cell Cast Acrylic Material. We hand polish all our edges. No flame polishing is used as this causes crazing of the material within a few months. You can expect to get nothing but top quality from UPD Plastics 31 years of fabrication experience.

Free Drill Bit With Each Shield!

Ask for free rubber spacer washers if you need them! Free Rubber Grommets With Each Shield!

Click on your model boat below to proceed to your stock mold windshield information!

If you do not see your shield listed here, then we do not have a specfic mold for your shield. Please do not contact us to see if we have one! Please go to our "Ordering a Windshield" section and provide us with the measurements, and pictures we require so we can either cross check your shield information with other molds we have or if we do not find a match we will then have the information to refabricate a new one for you. If you do not wish to do that you can send us your old windshield. In either case we cannot quote you without one or the other discribed above.

1996 224 Mariah Jubliee (call for availability)
1996 244 Mariah Jubilee (call for availability)
1997 214 Mariah Jubilee (call for availability)
1998 19' 8" Mariah Jubilee
1998 25 ft Mariah Jubilee (call for availability)
1999 22 ft. Mariah Deck Boat
1999 214 Mariah Jubilee (call for availability)
2000 204D Mariah Jubilee Deck Boat (call for availability)

Upd Plastics 2255 Sw. 70th Ave. Bld. 2 Bay 8 Davie, Fl. 33317 Phone/Fax 954-476-1194 [email protected]

they can make you one.

beyondxs 05-13-2010 09:44 PM

Wet Willy, The picture of the windshield for the Jubilee shows the top of the head plexiglass cover. Thats what I need. Can you get one? BXS
Quote:

Originally Posted by WetWilly (Post 17337)
Hi jgav,

We have a shop out here in California that can fabricate it if you don't find one closer. If you can make a template of the Plexiglas Windshield (you could probably use poster board or cardboard) and send it to me, I can get you a quote for the work. Don't forget to mark the mounting hole locations and the size of the holes, They the can drill them out and polish the edges too.

I believe your windshield looked something like this one, does this look about right?

Let me know if you're interested and when you have the template, you can contact me via PM.

WetWilly

cws 09-06-2011 01:46 AM

Quote:

Hi jgav,

WetWilly

Wey Willy,
This is CWS. The newbie to the sight. I am looking for the top door as well. I have my old one I can take off. It just has a big crack in it. I can send it to this company that you are talking about so those of us whom are in need can have some fabricated.

cws 09-06-2011 02:09 AM

Regarding the head top door, I have my old one that has a crack in it. It will work as a great template to have a new one made. just need to find a place that can fabricate it for us

mikeyt 09-06-2011 03:29 AM

WetWilly has been missing in action for about a year now. You might want to follow ttownmatt's advice.

bigwileydad 01-22-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Hi jgav,

WetWilly

The picture of the windshield for the 1999 214 Jubilee looks like the exact one I need to replace. I don't have the windshield to create a template....do you know how I can have one made?

mikeyt 01-22-2012 10:36 PM

Have a look at ttownmatt's post (#11).

ranger1tom 06-07-2012 09:11 PM

has any one had any luck with the hatch ? i have another post regaurding looking for more pics .. but not getting much of any where ..

dobich1 05-18-2018 01:03 PM

Did anyone ever figure out how to get a replacement head hatch for a Jubilee? I need one!!