The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   I need a BIMINI top, any out there? (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/3084-i-need-bimini-top-any-out-there.html)

midwest mariah 07-28-2009 01:13 AM

I need a BIMINI top, any out there?

Just as it states, I need a Bimini for my Shabah. Maroon is preferred, but white would work too.. Anyone have one sitting around that would work on my 180?:rolleyes:

karmann 07-28-2009 02:19 AM

Re: I need a BIMINI top, any out there?

Hello

I have a brand new 6' black.
thanks

vkrishan 07-28-2009 02:17 PM

I bought a westland bimini top from iboats.com to match my captain navy blue... The reason I'm pushing iboats is because you can select your boat model and year and the choices automatically popup up.. makes it easy...

midwest mariah 07-28-2009 08:13 PM

I was checking iboats. they show that my size is a 73" to 78" and shows that it is connected to the windshield. They are on inventory reduction right now:yes_grin: regular price from $494.00 to $293.99 for the sunbrella 100% acrylic with free shipping and 5 year warranty, is this the correct mounting locations and is this a good deal??

95Z212 07-28-2009 09:12 PM

Not sure about the price or mounting locations but I know Sunbrella is one of, if not the BEST kind money can buy. My RGC lift canopy is Sunbrella, I think it's got a 5-10 year warranty on it? Something crazy like that, its VERY good material. Highly recommend it! I wash it every year with soap and water with a brush. It doesn't let a drop of water into the boat. I guess you should spray something on it every couple years to keep it perfectly water resistant, so I'm gonna have to check into that.

midwest mariah 07-28-2009 09:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
or, they have the sharkskin 100% polyester in a new striped version thats pretty sweet, for $263.00 normal price was $419.99. take a look, what do you think?:yes_grin:

midwest mariah 07-28-2009 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkrishan (Post 17208)
I bought a westland bimini top from iboats.com to match my captain navy blue... The reason I'm pushing iboats is because you can select your boat model and year and the choices automatically popup up.. makes it easy...

Almost forgot, thanks for the tip, great place!:wink_thumbup:

jsnelson 07-29-2009 11:43 AM

Hi, I will have an original Mariah maroon bimini top available in a few weeks from my 1996 Shabah 180 - it is the Aqualon fabric (like a naugahyde) and has the Mariah logo on a tag on the inside.

Now, I am having a new complete enclosure made (top, side curtains, bach curtain, bow cover) and the top shop will probably reuse my existing aluminum frame.

The original bimini top is like new and comes with the original zipper pouch for storage under the doghouse lounging deck.

I am located in Ontario, Canada. Let me know if you're interested. - John

jsnelson 04-30-2010 12:15 AM

I have a maroon top in new condition for a Shabah 180 - John

rkrajice 03-29-2015 07:44 PM

I have a new one for sale off a 210 Shabah, don't know if right size for yours. See my posting. Thanks.