Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

Potential Buyer - need opinions - Z200 1995 $8,750

Original Mariah Talk

Old 01-25-2016, 08:38 PM   #1

empyrials is currently offline
Gallery Images: 0

Send empyrials:
a Private Message

Default Potential Buyer - need opinions - Z200 1995 $8,750

Hi, my wife and I are looking at getting a boat and we found this Mariah Z200 for sell in our local area but i wanted some opinions and maybe some questions to ask the guy. I grew up on sailboats but i don't know this type of boat at ALL, and it's been years since i've been on a sailboat, so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Here's the Ad:

MARIAH Z200 95 - $8750 - 390hrs - Porsche of boats - Z model - Z Boats rarely come up for sale. It's fully loaded with all options including trim tabs, power seat, windshield wipers, defroster, docking headlights, water/air temp gauge, depth finder, Bimini top, dual large anchors and with 200' of rope -350V-8 300HP inboard. New tires, added $2500.00 to stereo with 1000 watt amp, new four - 8" Memphis Marine speakers, two 5" Infinitys, custom built 10" Memphis sub enclosure. Dual batteries with a Blue top Optima Marine Battery($460.00). Stainless steel prop plus extra stock prop. Always garaged. Two covers - One vinyl snap on cover that came with boat and a custom canvas cover. I have had the lower drive gone thru and serviced with new impeller as well as the oil changed. Runs fantastic and is perfectly maintained. Over $14,000 invested. You can't get into a better more reliable boat with tunes for this money.

• Old 01-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #2

jdnelson is currently offline
    My Year: 1997
    My Model: Z 222 Shabah
    My Engine: 7.4

Send jdnelson:
    a Private Message

Default Re: Potential Buyer - need opinions - Z200 1995 $8,750

Looks like a nice boat, and the engine compartment looks clean. I just bought a 1997 Z222 in Oklahoma and paid $13,500. so in my opinion the price doesn't sound bad at all. My only suggestion would be to make sure and take it out for a test ride and see how it shifts and how well it handles rough water. Don't know what lake you go to but it would be great to hook up with a fellow Mariah owner and compare information. We go to Chickasha, Tenkiller, and Texhoma so we are all over the state. If you ever see me come by and say hi, my boat is the same color as yours. Good luck on your purchase.
    Old 01-28-2016, 08:42 PM   #3

empyrials is currently offline

Send empyrials:
    a Private Message

Default Re: Potential Buyer - need opinions - Z200 1995 $8,750

Thanks for the reply! We are going to make sure and get it on the water Saterday when he gets into town. Recently we've just gone to Windfield lake and Milford Lake, just following some friends around because they owned the boat... We have a lot of Family in OK so we will probably head down there a lot. If we get the boat i'll keep an eye out for fellow Mariah owners!