The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mercury MerCruiser (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mercury-mercruiser/)
-   -   how to access wiring diagrams? (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mercury-mercruiser/3050-how-access-wiring-diagrams.html)

SCOTT 07-23-2009 10:20 PM

how to access wiring diagrams?

new motor delivery on monday could someone tell me how to access wiring diagrams so I have a back up to the digital pictures I took ?

ShabahZ280 07-25-2009 03:03 AM

Re: how to access wiring diagrams?

they're here.

just find your motor, and look for the installation or the service manual, and locate the electrical section. That should help you out!

SCOTT 07-26-2009 11:33 AM

sure does thank for your help!

wweathers 07-18-2010 11:22 AM

Says I cannot access page

Phlorida 07-18-2010 12:54 PM

You need to be a paid member to access the manuals. The cost is less than the cost of one of the manuals would be.

wweathers 07-18-2010 01:31 PM

What does it cost? I see nothing that states this. And what kind of imfo does the manual give ? Thanks

Phlorida 07-18-2010 01:51 PM

Sorry, I should have given you that information. Go to the home page and you will see a "contribute" button - the tiered contributions start at $15 annually. I have a newer Mariah and the manuals on those show next to nothing, I'll let someone else chime in for the detail of the older manuals.

Mattfournier 05-11-2018 03:26 PM

Everything says go to contribute to access manuals but I bought the silver membership and can not find these manuals on the site. Is there some comprehensive archive that can be accessed? Similar to the one listing benefits of becoming a member?

mikeyt 05-15-2018 02:46 AM

There are 7 pages of manuals in the section entitled "Original Mariah Manuals and Supplements" covering boat equipment and the link for Mechanical Service, Repair & Operating Manuals is at the bottom of the Maintenance & Repairs forum. If what you are looking for is not there, they likely haven't found a copy to upload onto this site.

Send a PM to the site Admin ShabahZ280 if you can't figure out how to access or have a look at the FAQ's

JakeT 05-24-2018 01:12 AM

I was also looking for some wiring diagrams, but this site tells me I do not have enough privileges to get to them. I have a registered account and a recently bought Z218 Cuddy. I have a bilge pump dilemma I am trying to solve and I am having trouble get any useful information. The boat apparently came with an original Attwood V1250, which is now obsolete and a float switch. Based on what I see, there are 2 wires from the pump, 2 from the switch. Two of them are crimped together (I believe they are the "+" wires). The boat harness then connects with what I think should be a hot wire, a neutral and one that only gets hot when the bilge switch is toggled. When I put a meter to it I only get power when the switch is toggled and with the switch off there is no power to either off the legs. That doesn't make sense if the float switch is supposed to work... Getting behind that dashboard seems a huge deal and I wondered if I don't have a simple fuse issue. Or maybe a bad wire. Can anyone help?