The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Mariah Emblems FOR SALE (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/8316-mariah-emblems-sale.html)

Motoxxx43 11-29-2015 11:37 PM

Re: Mariah Emblems FOR SALE

Get me an address and I'll see what shipping prices the DHL an FedEx places give me tomorrow. Thanks! Chad

Mariah&Max 11-29-2015 11:46 PM

19 deepwater rd, Castle cove,
Sydney, NSW 2069
Australia
Thank you
Deeply appreciated
Max

[email protected]

Motoxxx43 12-02-2015 06:54 PM

I'm sorry it has taken a few days to get back to you. I ended up on overtime an didn't have an opportunity to swing by the DHL place.
I have however tried some of the quick quotes for shipping and I'm a bit surprise at the price DHL/FedEx want for an envelope. $48 DHL and $92 FedEx. I'll be in town today an I can get an exact amount. I have not forgot about you. Chad

Motoxxx43 12-02-2015 07:50 PM

Okay, I just went to post office and they told me $15.40 in the bubble envelope! Much better than what I was previously quoted. Let me know what you would like. Chad

Erotta4900 12-08-2015 11:17 PM

motoxxx43 i would like one mariah steering emblem please contact me im in south jersey thanks art

KARosas 04-25-2016 10:43 PM

Greetings do you still have Mariah stickers and emblems for sale if you do could you please contact me or where can I contact you to buy some. Answer
I prefer PayPal to pay.
Thanks.
Edwin

Warren Thomson 08-21-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motoxxx43 (Post 45460)
I have a very limited supply of OEM Mariah emblems and I will be selling some of them for a very reasonable price. These are the gold steering wheel emblems. I know they will fit the Sea Fox Mariahs as well. I have yet to find the proper steering wheel plastic cap that fits these like the original so when I find that info I will be sharing. The measurement of the emblems is 1.5" and they are in like-new condition. They are $10 each + shipping. I prefer Paypal. PM me for details.

I would like to purchase a steering wheel emblem for my 2003 SX21.
How can I purchase this item from you?
WarrenT
[email protected]

mikeyt 08-21-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren Thomson (Post 66160)
I would like to purchase a steering wheel emblem for my 2003 SX21.
How can I purchase this item from you?
WarrenT
[email protected]

Send a Private Message (PM) to Motoxxx43. It's been a little over a month since he has been here so if you send him a PM he will get a notification email. They are also for sale on eBay thru the vendor " tina3_rs "

Warren Thomson 08-25-2019 03:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Do you have the Steering Wheel Emblem with black larger black circle surround for sale?
Please advise and thanks.

Warren Thomson

Warren Thomson 08-25-2019 07:11 PM

Glad you are feeling better.

I am looking to buy a Mariah Steering Wheel Emblem as my new 2003 SX21 is missing its steering wheel centre cap.