The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Mariah Emblems FOR SALE (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/8316-mariah-emblems-sale.html)

Motoxxx43 06-17-2013 06:43 PM

Mariah Emblems FOR SALE

I have a very limited supply of OEM Mariah emblems and I will be selling some of them for a very reasonable price. These are the gold steering wheel emblems. I know they will fit the Sea Fox Mariahs as well. I have yet to find the proper steering wheel plastic cap that fits these like the original so when I find that info I will be sharing. The measurement of the emblems is 1.5" and they are in like-new condition. They are $10 each + shipping. I prefer Paypal. PM me for details.

Motoxxx43 06-17-2013 06:44 PM

Re: Mariah Emblems FOR SALE

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 4724

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Motoxxx43 06-17-2013 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

nglauer 06-17-2013 10:40 PM

I wonder if this will fit my wheel... My diablo just has a black center cap. I Would like at least one to try.

PM sent.

nglauer 06-17-2013 10:48 PM

Here are a few pictures of my wheel - I have no clue what size the cap is.. but it looks like it should have an emblem in it.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3558547_n.jpg

Here is a closer picture of the wheel.. with my daughter hiding in the background lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n..._1134195_n.jpg

It would be awesome if it fits.. either way.. I want to try.

Thanks!

Nick

mikeyt 06-18-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nglauer (Post 45484)
I have no clue what size the cap is.. but it looks like it should have an emblem in it. It would be awesome if it fits.. either way.. I want to try.

Thanks!

Nick

Tape measure works wonders. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nglauer (Post 45483)
I Would like at least one to try.

PM sent.

I'm sure you meant you would like to 'buy one' to try... :yes_grin:

nglauer 06-18-2013 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 45490)
Tape measure works wonders. :)

I can't get in and out of the boat (not a fat joke either) - I screwed up my back royally, and have to go in for surgery on Friday :( Any other time i'd just run out whip the cover off and jump in her.. but not today.. the spring isn't quite in my step lol. I tried to get in it to make sure that water wasn't leaking through the cover thanks to the freak storm that whipped through last week - it nearly killed me. Hoping for a quick recovery so we can get her on the water. Unfortunately all this down time has helped me to add to my "to do" list. It's also made my paypal account go dry lol.. thanks to ebay. At this rate.. i'll never get it on the water lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 45490)
I'm sure you meant you would like to 'buy one' to try... :yes_grin:

wait.. he isn't giving out free emblems? lol....good thing i sent over a payment then lol

Andy b 06-26-2013 12:35 PM

Arrived today, Many thanks :wink_thumbup:

Motoxxx43 06-26-2013 01:13 PM

That was pretty fast! The shipping was a dollar more than the stuff I've sent in the states!

Motoxxx43 07-03-2013 06:40 PM

Just an FYI for people looking for a center cap I purchased one and found out it does NOT fit the emblems.

Standard 2 1 4 inch Black Boat Steering Wheel Center Cap | eBay

I know there are others but this was the closest I could find to the size of the Mariah emblem.
Ill be looking for some other options.

nglauer 07-04-2013 05:48 AM

I had surgery a few weeks ago and have been feeling better so I decided to test my luck and work on the boat. The emblem was first on the list - I figured if i made it into the boat I could at least accomplish installing it lol. Turns out - with a few cold drinks in me... I was able to accomplish a lot more than just the emblem lol. Hopefully I don't pay for it tomorrow lol :crutches:

It was a perfect fit! I couldn't locate any type of "part number" on my center cap though. I have to say, it looks awesome and even though it's small - I know people will notice it. Please disregard the poor pictures quality - and wheel. I need to do some "house cleaning" on the boat.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...acca2d587bea4f

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...af971b7710f0bd

Nick

Erica 09-19-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motoxxx43 (Post 45460)
I have a very limited supply of OEM Mariah emblems and I will be selling some of them for a very reasonable price. These are the gold steering wheel emblems. I know they will fit the Sea Fox Mariahs as well. I have yet to find the proper steering wheel plastic cap that fits these like the original so when I find that info I will be sharing. The measurement of the emblems is 1.5" and they are in like-new condition. They are $10 each + shipping. I prefer Paypal. PM me for details.

Do you still have any steering wheel emblems?

Motoxxx43 09-19-2013 01:11 AM

Yes I do

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

ColoradoDiablo 12-11-2013 12:44 PM

Got some for my trailer wheel center caps from Chad.
They fit perfect!!

[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps7ed6f409.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks Moto. :)

Motoxxx43 02-08-2015 07:26 PM

After purchasing a total of 3 center caps I have finally found the one that fits perfect!! The ID holds into the center of wheel like it is suppose to AND the decal fits it perfectly. As of now the seller has "more than 10" listed. The wheel I use it on is from a 2000 Shabah 250 and the wheel is a Dino. Measurements are on the listing.

HERE

I plenty of emblems left for those interested.

Motoxxx43 02-08-2015 07:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Photos:

herm5000 07-29-2015 04:58 AM

do you still have emblems left? I would like to buy one. Thanks

Mariah&Max 11-29-2015 09:35 PM

Hi, mottoxxx43.
Hi am interested in two emblems with the covers
For steering wheel and for back of the boat.
Thanks
Max

Motoxxx43 11-29-2015 10:11 PM

I only have the steering wheel emblems. I do not have the black plastic. Emblems are 10$ each an I do a flat shipping of 5$. They are shipped in a bubble wrap envelope. Let me know how many and where to ship. I'll get you my PayPal info. Thanks Chad

Mariah&Max 11-29-2015 11:31 PM

Thanks for replay
I need 4
Please, could you Check how much for FedEx shipment overseas or better DHL
The one that you can track
It takes like 7 days to get here
I'm in Sydney Australia NSW

Motoxxx43 11-29-2015 11:37 PM

Get me an address and I'll see what shipping prices the DHL an FedEx places give me tomorrow. Thanks! Chad

Mariah&Max 11-29-2015 11:46 PM

19 deepwater rd, Castle cove,
Sydney, NSW 2069
Australia
Thank you
Deeply appreciated
Max

[email protected]

Motoxxx43 12-02-2015 06:54 PM

I'm sorry it has taken a few days to get back to you. I ended up on overtime an didn't have an opportunity to swing by the DHL place.
I have however tried some of the quick quotes for shipping and I'm a bit surprise at the price DHL/FedEx want for an envelope. $48 DHL and $92 FedEx. I'll be in town today an I can get an exact amount. I have not forgot about you. Chad

Motoxxx43 12-02-2015 07:50 PM

Okay, I just went to post office and they told me $15.40 in the bubble envelope! Much better than what I was previously quoted. Let me know what you would like. Chad

Erotta4900 12-08-2015 11:17 PM

motoxxx43 i would like one mariah steering emblem please contact me im in south jersey thanks art

KARosas 04-25-2016 10:43 PM

Greetings do you still have Mariah stickers and emblems for sale if you do could you please contact me or where can I contact you to buy some. Answer
I prefer PayPal to pay.
Thanks.
Edwin

Warren Thomson 08-21-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motoxxx43 (Post 45460)

I would like to purchase a steering wheel emblem for my 2003 SX21.
How can I purchase this item from you?
WarrenT
[email protected]

mikeyt 08-21-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren Thomson (Post 66160)
I would like to purchase a steering wheel emblem for my 2003 SX21.
How can I purchase this item from you?
WarrenT
[email protected]

Send a Private Message (PM) to Motoxxx43. It's been a little over a month since he has been here so if you send him a PM he will get a notification email. They are also for sale on eBay thru the vendor " tina3_rs "

Warren Thomson 08-25-2019 03:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Do you have the Steering Wheel Emblem with black larger black circle surround for sale?
Please advise and thanks.

Warren Thomson

Warren Thomson 08-25-2019 07:11 PM

Glad you are feeling better.

I am looking to buy a Mariah Steering Wheel Emblem as my new 2003 SX21 is missing its steering wheel centre cap.

Warren Thomson 08-25-2019 07:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's try this message again.

I bought a 2003 Mariah SX21 which is missing its steering wheel centre emblem.
I am in the market for either just the centre cab 2 1/8" diameter emblem or the one as shown in the attached picture with the black bezel surround which would nicely cover the allen bolt heads.

Do you have either of these items that I may purchase?

Please advise,
Warren Thomson

Motoxxx43 08-28-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren Thomson (Post 66182)
Let's try this message again.

I bought a 2003 Mariah SX21 which is missing its steering wheel centre emblem.
I am in the market for either just the centre cab 2 1/8" diameter emblem or the one as shown in the attached picture with the black bezel surround which would nicely cover the allen bolt heads.

Do you have either of these items that I may purchase?

Please advise,
Warren Thomson

Hello Warren, I still have a large amount of the center emblems. These are original Mariah emblems in gold (not SeaFox silver). I do not have the plastic center caps. I know they are out there and that they are available I just dont remember where to find them. Even newer boats come with that same cap so they should be pretty easy to find. Send me a message on here with your info and Ill get you taken care of. I ship USPS in a bubble wrap envelope. Thanks

Warren Thomson 08-28-2019 09:06 PM

Warren Thomson
{east of Toronto here in Canada)
166 Grandview Drive
Roseneath Landing, Ontario
K0K2X0