The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: 2001 - 202 Shabah Seats and Interior for Sale (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/6037-2001-202-shabah-seats-interior-sale.html)

fergies7 08-14-2011 08:56 PM

2001 - 202 Shabah Seats and Interior for Sale

10 Attachment(s)
The bench seat and engine cover were redone three summers ago. The Mariah head rests on the bench seat are original. Side upholstery with original Mariah logo and wood faux are in great shape. Driver and passenger captains chairs are in good shape. Both need two pieces replaced in lower section. I can get that done or you can do it yourself.

fergies7 09-05-2011 02:25 AM

Re: 01 Shabbah Seats and Interior for Sale

Hello Mariah owners. I still have all the items pictured here. I have a guy that wants to buy them to redo his NON-Mariah boat, but would really prefer to help someone out that has a Mariah. I'm willing to make a good deal to keep it original. Please respond quickly. I'm going to wait a few days to see if anyone is interested before letting them go.

Kindly,

Darren

AceFek 09-09-2011 04:58 PM

Hi Darren,

I have a 92 2350ZC that I'm going to make some changes to interior this winter. Be interested in what you're asking for the bench seat/Sundeck and 2 captain's chair? Jason

fergies7 09-09-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceFek (Post 32566)
Hi Darren,

I have a 92 2350ZC that I'm going to make some changes to interior this winter. Be interested in what you're asking for the bench seat/Sundeck and 2 captain's chair? Jason

Hello Jason. Like my original post said, I would like to keep it with a Mariah owner. The gentleman who wants it now is willing to pay $900 for all, as soon as I give it a go. That was 275 for bench, 275 for sundeck and 175 each for the captains chairs. If a Mariah owner can't use it, I'll let it go by next Tuesday. I'm tired of having it in the shed.

Kindly,

Darren

jack monroe 12-29-2013 03:23 PM

Re: 2001 - 202 Shabah Seats and Interior for Sale

Quote:

Originally Posted by fergies7 (Post 31907)
The bench seat and engine cover were redone three summers ago. The Mariah head rests on the bench seat are original. Side upholstery with original Mariah logo and wood faux are in great shape. Driver and passenger captains chairs are in good shape. Both need two pieces replaced in lower section. I can get that done or you can do it yourself.

Ifr the seats are still available, contact me via private message or via email with prices.......thank you

ColoradoDiablo 12-29-2013 03:52 PM

This thread is over 2 yrs old.:eek_animated:
Fergie hasn't been on the site in over a year.
Best you can hope for is to send him a PM(Personal Message) , and do a lot of praying.:wink_thumbup:
Seats are usually gone around here before the ink dries on a new post.:rolling_laugh:

jack monroe 04-19-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fergies7 (Post 32476)
Hello Mariah owners. I still have all the items pictured here. I have a guy that wants to buy them to redo his NON-Mariah boat, but would really prefer to help someone out that has a Mariah. I'm willing to make a good deal to keep it original. Please respond quickly. I'm going to wait a few days to see if anyone is interested before letting them go.

Kindly,

Darren

I am intersted in the fibreglas captains and passenger buckets only...contact me at this email.

mikeyt 04-19-2014 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack monroe (Post 51737)
I am intersted in the fibreglas captains and passenger buckets only...contact me at [email protected]

Jack, u made the identical post on Dec 29/13 & Larry responded. Nothing has changed.... :shakehead:

Captainbob 04-18-2017 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fergies7 (Post 31907)

how much for the whole lot

pllevine 04-18-2017 08:11 AM

Really? The original post is SIX years old..... You really don't think that this interior is still available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk