The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Wanted: Keys (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/13685-keys.html)

wejaz28 05-12-2021 03:16 AM

Keys

Does anyone know if the guy selling keys is still doing so. I sent an email and PM and have received no reply.
Kevin

mikeyt 05-12-2021 02:38 PM

Re: Keys

Quote:

Originally Posted by wejaz28 (Post 68594)
Does anyone know if the guy selling keys is still doing so. I sent an email and PM and have received no reply.
Kevin

No. He left the business a few yrs ago. Unfortunately i cant edit that 'Mariah Keys' thread as I am no longer a moderator here on this site and the Admin guys are no longer interested in keeping the site updated.

Edit.... I'll check and see if i can find him on social media and if i do, i'll ask if he still has a stash of Mariah keys.

wejaz28 05-13-2021 02:37 PM

OK, thanks

wejaz28 05-22-2021 08:51 PM

Mikeyt,
Any luck on finding any "Y" keys?

mikeyt 05-23-2021 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wejaz28 (Post 68666)
Mikeyt,
Any luck on finding any "Y" keys?

I found a Craig Huggins on Facebook that lived in the same area where Kennedy Marine existed and he had a few pics of boats on his home page so i sent him a message about a week ago. Haven't heard anything back from him to date. I'll give him another try....

KenLangendock 05-26-2021 01:57 PM

I'm in the same boat...no response...obviously.
Any help would be appreciated.

mikeyt 05-26-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenLangendock (Post 68682)
I'm in the same boat...no response...obviously.
Any help would be appreciated.

hi Ken

The 'Craig Huggins' on Facebook isn't responding to me. The other thing i can suggest is to join the Facebook group: Mariah Boat Owners Club and ask around on that site. Maybe someone knows someone or may still have one of the 4 original Mariah style keys hanging around after selling / destroying (or whatever) their boat.

KenLangendock 05-26-2021 03:56 PM

Thanks for the reply

I am probably going to just replace the key cylandar this fall when I do my other upgrades. The damn thing is mounted crooked anyways.

I also have that alarm going off when the key is in the On position, drives me nuts...not like I can show up late one night t the marina without waking everyone up.

I have only driven this boat twice now, but like it so far. Just need to fix all the little quirks.

pole trick 05-28-2021 01:50 AM

Your alarm is most likely engine oil pressure or engine temp or low outdrive oil...I pretty sure those are only things monitored by mercury engine system to alarm

KenLangendock 05-28-2021 02:17 PM

When the engine is cold, why would Oil Pressure trigger an alarm? There is no pressure. The level was fine.
I checked the reserve mounted on top of the engine for the out drive and it was down maybe 1/2 inch. Is it that sensitive?

My trim gage is not working, so I will replace the sender this fall. Might as well replace the limit switch while I'm at it.
thanks for the help.