The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Parting out 97 246 talari z (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/11528-parting-out-97-246-talari-z.html)

sodusmariah 06-09-2017 05:30 PM

Parting out 97 246 talari z

5 Attachment(s)
Parting out the boat (trailer available too), Simply not a wise investment to restore given the amount of issues. All parts available except outdrive and docking lights. 454 was running but had blown freeze plugs, so block is suspect.
Attaching a few photos of stuff I've seen people wanting, but anything on the boat that would help a member make theirs back to original is available. Please send me a private email.
Some things not in photo is a good windsheild, power hatch lift, power light motor, item in cuddy cabin....cushions all in good shape. I'm located in western NY.

sodusmariah 06-09-2017 05:35 PM

Re: Parting out 97 246 talari z

5 Attachment(s)
some extra photos

Saustin 06-10-2017 01:42 AM

Do you still bave the steering wheel? I only need the center cap. But I'd buy the whole wheel.

sodusmariah 06-10-2017 02:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
bimini camper top with side curtains. could use some cleaning however fully intact, no tears and original factory mariah made.

Firestone 06-10-2017 03:38 AM

Wow she looks to be in pretty good shape. Sad to see her go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

chuse927 06-10-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodusmariah (Post 62591)
Parting out the boat (trailer available too), Simply not a wise investment to restore given the amount of issues. All parts available except outdrive and docking lights. 454 was running but had blown freeze plugs, so block is suspect.
Attaching a few photos of stuff I've seen people wanting, but anything on the boat that would help a member make theirs back to original is available. Please send me a private email.
Some things not in photo is a good windsheild, power hatch lift, power light motor, item in cuddy cabin....cushions all in good shape. I'm located in western NY.

Was it a bravo 3? Mine works but some minor damage would like to replace the lowers section at end of season.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ShabahJordan 06-10-2017 12:30 PM

I really do need the port seat and pedestal, and have family in NY. What would your price be for local pickup? And location? Thanks in advance, my poor boat has always been missing that seat.

ElectricGuy 06-10-2017 09:57 PM

Really interested in windshield. Tried to send message but not sure if it went through. I'll try again when I get on something bigger than this phone.

sodusmariah 06-10-2017 10:13 PM

not parting out outdrive!!!!! will use as a spare for new boat. (chuse927)

STILL HAVE steering wheel pm me

port seat i would prefer to sell as set so give me a few days to see if someone bites on set if not will separate i have the mounts as well just removed seats to get upholstery quotes.

electric guy - got message pm me ill give you my phone number so we can talk on phone

chuse927 06-11-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodusmariah (Post 62613)
not parting out outdrive!!!!! will use as a spare for new boat. (chuse927)

STILL HAVE steering wheel pm me

port seat i would prefer to sell as set so give me a few days to see if someone bites on set if not will separate i have the mounts as well just removed seats to get upholstery quotes.

electric guy - got message pm me ill give you my phone number so we can talk on phone

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk