The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Parting out 97 246 talari z (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/11528-parting-out-97-246-talari-z.html)

MariahTn 06-12-2017 01:07 AM

Re: Parting out 97 246 talari z

Very interested in the front bottom seats if in good shape. Also will buy the rear sunpad and bench if available

anguspoe 06-14-2017 01:29 AM

I would be interested in the Temp, Oil gauge, Tach and depth sounder (bonus if it includes the transducer) - PM Sent

Curt_irocz 06-14-2017 05:32 AM

Did the boat have above water exhaust? Looking for the exhaust tips

TCJ95Z-235 07-02-2017 08:39 PM

Do you by any chance still have the under dash electrical circuit board ?
White plastic with green board held in by 4 white plastic posts with push release tabs. Mine has 2 multi wire plugs and approximately 8 single wires running into it.

sodusmariah 07-15-2017 12:58 AM

Update:
Docking lights, engine hatch lift motor, ladder, and steering wheel are sold. I’m keeping the Bravo 3 to re-build down the road.

I’ve had conversations with folks interested in some other items, but still have 90+% of the boat:

Wood grain dashboard w/ extra Z series gauges
Wood grain radio cover with radio and lighter socket
Full Mariah-original running cover - bimini, canvas back cover, and side curtains
Sun deck (upholstery is beat but lower plastic Mariah fan section is nice)
Power driver and non-power passenger seats, need re-upholstery
Headrests for back seat, back seat, and engine wraparound panel (useable for patterning replacement only)
7.4 engine parts – exhaust manifolds, risers, 330 hp MPI fuel injection system and intake, misc.
Bravo transom with inner plate and power steering unit available
Stainless Z Indy-style gas cap
Cuddy cabin door
Cuddy cushions in nice shape
All the various access covers – anchor hatch rear cooler/ski rope hatch, floor hatch, glove box, gas tank etc,
Stainless hardware - back grab rail, ski tow, cleats, folding bow step, tie downs, grab bars, bow rail, vent covers, etc.
Complete intact windshield
Cup holders and smoked plexiglass storage compartment sides
Various lights throughout the boat including the z-series power up anchor light and transom courtesy light
Power antenna
Mariah Badges on the sides of the boat
2 battery switch wiring setup
Power breaker panel
Gas tank
Original 1997 Mariah Z246 trailer, chrome rims, new tires were put on to bring the boat home, needs paint and probably replacement wiring harness

If you are looking for something specific that I didn’t list- drop me a line and ask. Pics help too.

Brian Belcher 07-19-2017 05:00 AM

Would you sell just the upper part of the engine? I want to convert mine to FI. Do you have the original keys and ignition cylinder? I'll take them if so.
BTW, I'd be interested in entire engine but like you said, blow freeze plugs. I'm sure the block is cracked.
Thanks and sorry for your situation

Barry B 07-26-2017 11:35 AM

Did you sell the steering wheel, if not I will take it please. I need the center cap, thanks for any help. Barry B

Bolo913 08-16-2017 11:10 PM

Interested in the ladder if still available. Thanks, [email protected]

snuffyrose 08-17-2017 12:41 AM

What kind of shifter do you have? [email protected]

Todd3544 08-20-2017 04:33 PM

I will take the Wood grain radio cover with seat and hatch switches. It is picture in your original post that is with the steering wheel. To save on packing - I only need the wood grain area - not the surrounding console. Is there a fresh water shower console on the rear? Interested in that also if there is.