The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Original Mariah Shield decal on eBay (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/1073-original-mariah-shield-decal-ebay.html)

mikeyt 05-23-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthbound Misfit (Post 7023)
Was that for real?

I have 10 of those large sheilds,10 of the large round and four of the small round!
All with gold edges!

Hoarding them all those years??? :rolling_laugh::rolling_laugh:

having those will make you very popular around here... :rolling_laugh:

vicsem 05-23-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Was that for real?

I have 10 of those large sheilds,10 of the large round and four of the small round!
All with gold edges!
Well...i would like to buy one of the large ones...Where are you and how to complete this exchange of goods? PayPal?

vicsem 05-23-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

having those will make you very popular around here...
And this tread will have a lot of responces :yes_grin::yes_grin::yes_grin:

WetWilly 05-23-2008 05:11 PM

vicsem is right and here we go.... :D

Hi Earthbound Misfit, When you have some time, you can put me down for four of the large and two of the small decals... let me know what you what for them and what payment arrangement works for you.

Thanks,
WetWilly

mikeyt 05-23-2008 05:49 PM

I think i'll proclaim myself to be the 'misfit's' sales agent for these decals with all you vultures out there. That way i'll get a slice of the pie and i will be able to retire early. :rolling_laugh::rolling_laugh::rolling_laugh:

Earthbound Misfit 05-23-2008 05:57 PM

Wow I Feel Special!

We used to put them on our car and truck windows at the plant. These have been in a drawer in the basement for about 13 years now. I might have some more down there.Seems like I had a few of the large "Mariah"for the sides,the thick ones,not the vinyl tape ones.
I don't know what a fair price would be! Got any idea? I guess that is 7 of the big ones spoken for now! I don't want to be greedy but I sure could use the money right now! I'm in Marion Il. What do you think is a fair price?

Jeff

WetWilly 05-23-2008 06:00 PM

Geez Mikey, you're like a shark in a sea of us minnows........ and just when I though it was safe to go out shopping! :shakehead:

vicsem 05-23-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

What do you think is a fair price?

Oooohhh Jeff!
That's really tough question you're asking. Just be fair to us...that's all. Be fair to us and we will be fair to you too...:yes_grin::yes_grin::yes_grin:
Hey...i have a suggestion here for you...Sell us whatever we need at decent price and rest what you might end up to have you can sell on eBay. Here you will make a lot of friends and on eBay you can make some profit. What do you think?

Earthbound Misfit 05-23-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Here you will make a lot of friends
Friends are better than money any day!!

mikeyt 05-23-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthbound Misfit (Post 7051)
Wow I Feel Special!

We used to put them on our car and truck windows at the plant. These have been in a drawer in the basement for about 13 years now. I might have some more down there.Seems like I had a few of the large "Mariah"for the sides,the thick ones,not the vinyl tape ones.
I don't know what a fair price would be! Got any idea? I guess that is 7 of the big ones spoken for now! I don't want to be greedy but I sure could use the money right now! I'm in Marion Il. What do you think is a fair price?

Jeff

$100 each for the large ones, $75 each for the large round ones & $50 ea for the little round ones with my cut at 75% :wink_thumbup:

okay...i'll put my real 2 cents worth in.....actually, i wuz thinking around $25 for the shields, $20 & $15 for the round ones might be a fair price here for everyone concerned given what else we've seen.