The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/)
-   -   1996 Mariah Talari 201 for sale - $8000 (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/9295-1996-mariah-talari-201-sale-8000-a.html)

sofan8 05-11-2014 05:37 PM

1996 Mariah Talari 201 for sale - $8000

9 Attachment(s)
I'm putting my 1996 Mariah Talari on the market, we simply don't use it as much as it deserves.

We've owned it for about 10 years, all maintenance has been done by Bob's Marine just outside Litchfield, Ill. The boat is currently in St. Louis.

Mechanically, the boat runs like a dream. We have taken care of the engine every year, have replaced the alternator, and have averaged about 20 hours of use for each of the past 7-8 years. The boat has a 5.7L Merc.

The boat was reupholstered three years ago, but the carpet could use a good cleaning.

There are a few cosmetic, non-mechanical issues - a few dock dings, the engine access has both prop rods, but one needs to be reconnected. One of the handles on the rear seat needs to be re-attached. And the radio housing needs to be replaced.

Included are trailer, off-brand boat cover, detachable face Sirius-ready radio/cd player; one set of skis, several orange safety life vests, two adult-sized ski jackets, tow rope, and inflatable raft for the kids.

NOT INCLUDED - Bimini top.

Asking $8,000, willing to negotiate. More pictures available.

JVMIAMI 06-01-2014 12:25 PM

Re: 1996 Mariah Talari 201 for sale - $8000

Call me if you still have the boat as soon as you can.... I want to look at a boat today. 618-610-9406
Thank you
Jason

Quote:

Originally Posted by sofan8 (Post 52273)
I'm putting my 1996 Mariah Talari on the market, we simply don't use it as much as it deserves.

We've owned it for about 10 years, all maintenance has been done by Bob's Marine just outside Litchfield, Ill. The boat is currently in St. Louis.

Mechanically, the boat runs like a dream. We have taken care of the engine every year, have replaced the alternator, and have averaged about 20 hours of use for each of the past 7-8 years. The boat has a 5.7L Merc.

The boat was reupholstered three years ago, but the carpet could use a good cleaning.

There are a few cosmetic, non-mechanical issues - a few dock dings, the engine access has both prop rods, but one needs to be reconnected. One of the handles on the rear seat needs to be re-attached. And the radio housing needs to be replaced.

Included are trailer, off-brand boat cover, detachable face Sirius-ready radio/cd player; one set of skis, several orange safety life vests, two adult-sized ski jackets, tow rope, and inflatable raft for the kids.

NOT INCLUDED - Bimini top.

Asking $8,000, willing to negotiate. More pictures available.

ColoradoDiablo 06-01-2014 12:36 PM

Re: 1996 Mariah Talari 201 for sale - $8000

You need to send him a PM , you'll get a faster response I'm sure.