Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

Mariah Z302's

Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted

Old 01-24-2014, 06:47 PM   #1

doaclnr is currently offline
Find me on the Map
My Year: 1999
My Model: Z302
My Engine: Volvo Penta 8.2 DP
Gallery Images: 0

Send doaclnr:
a Private Message

Default Mariah Z302's

Found this on boattrader.com

2000 Mariah Z302

You can own this vessel for as little as $470 per month. Visit the POP Yachts website for more information.

Beautiful 2000 Mariah Z302 Shabah Mid-Cabin Sport Boat..She has only 250 hours on her. She is 30 feet long with a 102 inch beam, weighs 5700 lbs and holds 123 gallons of fuel. This boat combines the excellent ride of a 24 degree dead-rise sport boat hull with an Open Bow up front and a Cabin in the middle. It is simply unparalleled in its versatility for both smooth and rough water and makes a superb family boat as it offers sleeping accommodations for two in its cabin. Also comes with the three axle trailer in the pictures, this trailer is very heavy duty and able to easily tow twice this boats weight.

One owner boat that had it on a fresh-water lake in Georgia. The condition is outstanding with no dock rash or typical abrasions. The interior is immaculate as well with no issues with the vinyl. Owner extremely particular that wipes the boat down after each use, polishes and waxes three times per season. The interior is also kept protected from UV damage and cleaned..

The boat is outfitted with electric drop-out bolster seating, bow filler cushion, cabin filler cushions (not pictured) that convert the dual couches into a bed for two, Microwave, Separate Stereo System, Shore Power, Kiekhaefer Zero-Effort Controls w/ Integrated Trim, Lenco Heavy Duty Racing Trim Tabs w/ Indicators and Auto Retract, Quicksilver Keyless Ignition, Lowrance GPS w/ Moving Map, Raytheon VHF Radio, 6 Pop-Up Cleats, Two Sinks, Hide-Away Bow Light, Electric Telescoping Anchor Light, Docking Lights, Walk-Thru Windshield, Windshield Wipers, a Bimini Top. Boat cover that completely covers top of boat and protects all the interior.

This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!

We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.

Take a look at ALL ***121 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask! At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE REPRESENTATION of every vessel we market. We are a full-service brokerage company, ready to assist you in purchasing any boat anywhere! Please allow us to be your eyes and ears on the ground and assist you with your next vessel purchase. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!

Stock #33518
  • Old 01-24-2014, 07:17 PM   #2

Find me on the Map

Send doaclnr:
    a Private Message

Default Re: 1998 Z302 Heartland Marine

Found this one on boatshop24.com

Mariah - Z302
    United States United States
    ad ref. BS402991A -

VESSEL WALK-THROUGH Unlike any other boat in the industry, the Z302 offers it all - the style of an open bow, the comforts of a mid-cabin and the performance of an offshore cruiser! The luxurious walk through cabin features all of the necessities of life, including a microwave oven, sink, TV/VCR, CD sound system and hidden portable marine head. The two facing bench seats come with filler cushions convert the area into a 6 1/2 foot by 4 1/2 berth, offering a perfect fit on those romantic weekends or a comfortable napping area for the children. Lift the bench cushions and reveal an abundance of storage for all of those "must have" items on any boating trip.
    This 2000 Model Z302 brings new meaning to "Equipped Like No Other Boat In The World," for you won't find another one like it anywhere. This unique runabout is a dream come true for the avid boater. But don't get us wrong, the Z302 is not for everyone. This unique beauty is only for the young-at-heart who want the most pleasure and enjoyment out of life for a low price of under $25K.
    RECENT UPGRADES This has been a fresh water boat from Illinois which the owner brought down to SW Florida in 2011. She has always been lift stored and/or inside stored since day one and it shows! Over $6,000.00 was spent in 2013 for all new upholstery an bolsters, now equipped with the brand new style of "CAPTAIN'S CALL" silent choice exhaust, new solenoids, new flappers, and the out drive was recently serviced which included new gimbal bearings. The engine is not the original engine, it's the second engine in the boat currently at 373 hours.
    BROKER'S REMARKS This is an inside, trailer stored, extremely clean and unique boat. Inquire today to view this boat in person and you will not be disappointed!

LOA 30 ft 2 in
    Beam 8 ft 5 in
    Maximum Draft 3 ft 0 in
    Displacement 5700 lbs
    Engine 1
    Engine Brand MERCURY
    Engine Model MerCruiser 502 MAG MPI
    Engine Type Inboard
    Engine/Fuel Type Gas/Petrol
    Engine Hours 373
    Drive Type Stern drive
    Fresh Water Tanks 1 (10 Gallons)
    Fuel Tanks 1 (125 Gallons)
    VCR
    CD player
    TV set
    Cockpit speakers
    Microwave oven
    Road trailer
    Old 01-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #3

Find me on the Map

Send doaclnr:
    a Private Message

Default Re: 1998 Z302 Heartland Marine

And another... All Seasons Marina - 30' Mariah Z302 Shabah
    Old 01-25-2014, 08:39 PM   #4

Find me on the Map

Send doaclnr:
    a Private Message

Default Re: Mariah Z302's

A lot of 302s out there for sale!

2000 Z302' Mariah Bowrider CUDDY | eBay
    Old 01-30-2014, 06:56 PM   #5

bluelakeside is currently offline

Send bluelakeside:
    a Private Message

Selling quickly too!

The one in Naples FL (the one you note on boatshop24.com) is under contract.
    The one in Toms River NJ is sold (still up on Craigslist, sold on eBay).

The one in Georgia just lowered from 48,000 to 38,000.

~bluelakeside
    Old 01-30-2014, 07:05 PM   #6

Find me on the Map

Send doaclnr:
    a Private Message

Ya they don't last long... There is one in Iowa I looked at last year but needs a motor and drive and other odds and ends. I call the guy every month to see if he is ready to sell it as is... It would be a good project or parts boat if the price is right...