The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/)
-   -   1996 Shabah Z200 - Limited Edition (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/7467-1996-shabah-z200-limited-edition.html)

rnrebel1 09-26-2012 01:42 AM

1996 Shabah Z200 - Limited Edition

3 Attachment(s)
1996 Shabah z200 Limited Edition with all options except power hatch and captains call exhaust. 5.7 litre V8 It has been kept extremely clean since we bought this boat in 2007. I recently spent 200 plus hours removing all interior, cleaning, doing minor repairs to the boat and reassembling. I will not sell something I wouldn't buy myself.

Everything has been tested and/or serviced – including courtesy and dock lights, dash lights, oil changed, new oil filter, new fuel/water filter. All chrome was removed and polished.

80% of the upholstery has been redone. One headrest in the bow does have a small crack. Two of the seat backs on the bench seat also have small cracks. Passenger seat bucket has been professionally repaired. Both seat buckets in excellent condition.

All anode plates are new. All gauges work. Hour meter is correct at 241.4 hours. The center window has been replaced. The fishnet storage compartments have been remade as the elastic was very worn and have been installed.

The exterior has been professionally acid washed, buffed and waxed in May 2012. Boat has some scratches and wear marks. But overall is in great condition.

Boat runs smoothly at 55 with high 5 stainless steel prop.

We have water tubes, tow ropes, skis, life vests, 2 anchors and all DNR required safety equipment which will be included.

The trailer is in overall great condition except the paint. The previous owner had the boat in the water or on a lift at all times until I bought it. The trailer sat in the sun and is somewhat sun faded (there a few places where it is really sun faded). I have buffed it out as best I could each year. It looks ok. It is solid. Tires are in good condition. Rims have some minor rust but still look good. There is NO spare tire for the trailer. All brake lines, shoes and drums = brake cylinders, wheel bearings are new with less than 300 miles on all. Trailer was rewired with new lights in 2011.

I hate to see it go however the family's interests have changed.

This is a link to a Shutterfly album to see pics. Message
$10,500 or reasonable offer

ColoradoDiablo 09-28-2012 01:40 AM

Re: 1996 Shabah Z200 - Limited Edition

Nice rig!
Someone will snatch it up :)

Larry

rnrebel1 12-21-2012 10:48 PM

Really need to make room in the man cave so I've dropped the price to $10,500. Any suggestions/comments are appreciated.

rnrebel1 04-17-2013 02:36 AM

Hi folks! I have a deposit and believe the sale should be complete within the next month! Thanks!

ColoradoDiablo 04-17-2013 03:49 AM

Glad it worked out for you rebel.
Tell the new buyer about us :)

Mighty Joe Young 04-17-2013 04:53 PM

rnreble1,
Where are you located?
if things fall through with your current buyer, let me know.

Thanks for your time.