The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   Hello Mariah Boat Club Members (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/9778-hello-mariah-boat-club-members.html)

dougzettler 08-25-2014 07:51 PM

Hello Mariah Boat Club Members

Hi Everyone,
Thank you all for being here and forming this club. When I bought my 1994 Talari 180 I really had no idea what kind of boat it was. I actually have loved boating for many years but quite honestly I bought my Mariah because it was a good deal and it came with a custom built trailer that carries two Sea Doo's above the boat and has a crane that lowers them into the water. The boat was open bow and the engine was in perfect condition. It needs a lot of cosmetic work; Vinyl replacement, paint or gel coat and a lot of TLC. I had not heard of Mariah before but I bought it anyway and found out that Mariah was out of business. So first of all, thank you all for being here and allowing me to be part of the club. I look forward to being a contributing member. I live in Orange County California, If anyone needs something in the Southern California area, don't hesitate to ask. Here is my first request for help; I removed what was left of the original stickers on the rear of both sides of the boat. Does anyone know if I can purchase the stickers to replace the originals? Thank you

Doug Zettler

ShabahZ280 08-25-2014 08:23 PM

Re: Hello Mariah Boat Club Members

Hi Doug, and welcome to the board! We put this board together to be the ultimate place for Mariah Boat owners, so glad you joined the club!

Yes, the decals can be ordered from Mike Eftink. (ebay id: eftinksboats). He purchased all the old OEM Mariah decal packages from the original manufacturer, and sells them on ebay from time to time. You can email him as well, his email is [email protected]. He has been known to take a while to respond, but he's the guy you need to get your decals from if you want to go with the OEM configuration. Here's a thread that outlines the info:

Original Mariah Decals & Ordering Information

I'm sure quite a few of us would be interested in seeing your boat and jet ski trailer setup, could you post a few pics if you get a moment? Sounds pretty impressive!

Again, welcome to the forum, and make yourself at home! If you've got any questions, just ask! We're a friendly bunch that are here to help one another. :wink_thumbup:

dougzettler 08-25-2014 09:00 PM

Re: Hello Mariah Boat Club Members

Hey Thanks a lot for the info on the decals. I will contact Mike right away. I just bought the $30 a year membership so that I can contribute right away. I will post pics, I kind of a perfectionist so I disassembled the entire trailer and sent it to get sand blasted and then powder coated. I'm not a real wealthy guy or anything but I do like to do things right and I do a lot of the work myself and some friends help me. I have always loved boating but when I got married 14 years ago my wife didn't like it. Being recently divorced I just had to get back to the things I really love to do and when I came across this custom made trailer and boat; I had to have it. My 3 boys are so excited about this. Again I really appreciate your quick response and am so glad I found The Mariah Owners Club.