The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   Hi All... (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/7998-hi-all.html)

shanomcd 04-23-2013 02:20 PM

Hi All...

Good day to all!!! I am so pleased I found this owners site!! I'm sure that as time passes, I will have a million questions and will beg and barter for advise..

I recently bought a 1996 210S Shabah from a guy!! Boat is super clean and runs great! We have taken it out 3 times in the last month, but only for a couple hours at a time. (I live about 10 minutes from the lake) I don't know if this is a normal configuration, but I have the 5.7 merc. with a newer Bravo III. The guy I bought it from said he lunched the old drive helping another boater out so he upgraded to the Bravo III.. Whatever the case, I LOVE IT.. It truly pops the boat out of the water faster than I imagined.

I haven't really had any issues yet, but there are a couple things I do have questions about....

Where can I find specifications about my new baby??

My speedometer isn't working. I spoke to a guy at the local boat store and he gave me a couple tips with no avail...

At any rate, It is truly my pleasure to meet all of you!!

Shane

Oregondunes 04-23-2013 02:52 PM

Re: Hi All...

Welcome aboard

mikeyt 04-23-2013 04:13 PM

Welcome aboard Shane. Contributing members have access to all of the brochures/manuals etc that we have gathered over the years. Click here and all will be explained. If there is something specific about your boat that you would like some information about someone here will help you out.

As for the speedo problem, since you have a Bravo III outdrive, click here for some instructions on how to remedy the problem.

ColoradoDiablo 04-23-2013 06:46 PM

Welcome to MOC Shane :)
Show us pics of the new toy:wink_thumbup:

Motoxxx43 04-23-2013 07:04 PM

I bet that Bravo III is awesome on a 21' boat!! I had a prob with a speedo on a new-to-me boat. The speedo line was not connected at the bottom of the outdrive, simple fix. Welcome to MOC.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

shanomcd 04-23-2013 09:32 PM

WOW..

Thanks for the advise.. I'll get into it as soon as the damn snow melts!
Colorado late spring is killing me!!

I'll get some pic up here very soon..

Motoxxx43 04-23-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanomcd (Post 43332)
WOW..

Thanks for the advise.. I'll get into it as soon as the damn snow melts!
Colorado late spring is killing me!!

I'll get some pic up here very soon..

Where about in Colorado? I'm just down the street from the Pueblo Reservoir in Pueblo West. I know what you mean about the snow! We do need the precipitation though...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

shanomcd 04-24-2013 04:19 PM

I don't want to complain about the weather too much, but I am ready for some sunshine!!

I am located in Littleton very near Chatfield Res. I have a very good friend in Pueblo that has a 19 foot Scarab.. I'm sure we will head down there a few times this summer.

Oregondunes 04-24-2013 04:37 PM

73 here yesterday, supposed to hit 78 today.

shanomcd 05-13-2013 06:32 PM

Hey MOTOXXX43,
Wife, Kid and I will be in your neighborhood for Memorial Day.. Hope to meet you and say HI!!! We will be the green 96 Shabah.. I'll get a couple pics up in a short while...