The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   Proud owner of a near new 1996 Mariah Shabah 210 (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/391-proud-owner-near-new-1996-mariah-shabah-210-a.html)

efo 10-02-2007 12:16 AM

Proud owner of a near new 1996 Mariah Shabah 210

Hello All,

I'm a new boat owner and proud to say that I have purchased a 1996 Mariah Shabah 210.

I did my homework and found a boat with 200 original hrs. After a few "normal" mechanical routine maintenance issues the boat is absoultely perfect.

I also have the original owners manual in mint condition and a video provided by mariah all about the factory and top quality of these "original" boats.

If I can be of assistance please let me know.

mikeyt 10-02-2007 01:54 AM

Welcome aboard 'efo'. Another Z210 owner is a good thing cuz they were a popular model and you'll get lots of help with that one here. I think our Admin guys would love to get their hands on a copy of that video though so that they can post it for viewing on the website.

WetWilly 10-02-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 1801)
Welcome aboard 'efo'. Another Z210 owner is a good thing cuz they were a popular model and you'll get lots of help with that one here. I think our Admin guys would love to get their hands on a copy of that video though so that they can post it for viewing on the website.

Hi efo,

Welcome to the "Club", glad you found this site, I became a Mariah owner recently too and already other members are helping me here and there, it's great! :wink_thumbup:

I agree with mikeyt, and maybe someone can transfer it to DVD... I would be willing to contribute some dollars for a copy myself if that is possible.

WetWilly

boatman 10-02-2007 04:43 PM

Hi efo,
Welcome, I bought my 1996 Mariah Shabah 200 in July of this year. I am very happy with the purchase. There is alot of good info here. I suggest poking around and looking at some of the older threads.

efo 10-03-2007 01:17 AM

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all of the positive comments. I am willing to send this video to someone who has the means to transfer it to digital for everyones viewing. No problem at all.

I also have the original owners manual, that frankly is more about safety then the actual boat. It does however have many wiring diagrams if anyone is interested or needs help.

I also have the Mercruiser Installation Manual for 5.7, 5.7Lx, 350 Magnum Alpha One. Lots of great exploded views and assembly instructions. Again I would gladly assist anyone who is in need.

Thanks for creating this site. I'm sure it is going to be a huge safety net for me. I love the boat so far. I guess my best description is they are truely a "touch of class".

Let me know if I can help.

Chad (efo...nickname from my motorcyle racing days, long but funny story)

MariahMan 10-03-2007 02:02 AM

Welcome to the club Chad!

That video sounds great and would make a perfect addition to our database. I'm assuming its VHS? I have the ability to copy a vhs to dvd and then i can rip the dvd to my PowerBook and convert it to a .mp4 and upload it. Chris may have a better setup then i though as he is pretty big into video production. He'll chime in here pretty soon and let us know.

We currently have a copy of the 1996 owners manual, but thanks anyways!

MerCruiser manuals, we may not have the ones you have. I'm not 100% sure. We have some manuals for 5.0 and 5.7l engines but i can't say for sure if they are the same as the ones you have. Again, Chris may be able to help here as he scanned and upload all the manuals.

In your thread in the Original Mariah's section, you mentioned you had a 1995 and 1996 model brochure. We currently don't have a 1996 Mariah brochure. If we can get a copy of that in the database, we will have all the brochures from 2000-1993.

And best of all, you'll get access to all the Platinum Contributor features of the site for offering up your materials!

Since were on the subject, anyone else out there got stuff they'd like to donate and get in the database? It comes with Platinum Contributor access...

rjobe 10-03-2007 02:04 AM

Welcome efo!

I might be able to convert the video to DVD and to a file that Chris may be able to stream. I presume it's format is a VHS VCR type cassette, correct? How long is the video?

efo 10-03-2007 02:23 AM

Thanks Ryan,

You are all welcome to all of the information that I currently have. Thanks for the "Platinum Contributor access" although I'm not exactly sure what that means as I just registered last night!

Chris has actually contacted me. I will send him what I have, both the video and the brochures if he can transfer them for everyones use. I'll all about sharing what I have to help in any way.

In any case I'm just happy to see this forum, I'm a do-it-yourselfer, and this forum is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Again!!

efo 10-03-2007 02:26 AM

Hey Randy,

The video is just over 20 min. long. Chris has contacted me and I will be sending him the video this week.

Hey just a question, you didn't happen to have a Ski Nautique back in 1994-95 did you??

rjobe 10-04-2007 12:13 AM

No, but I wish I had had one:shakehead: