The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   Proud owner of a near new 1996 Mariah Shabah 210 (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/391-proud-owner-near-new-1996-mariah-shabah-210-a.html)

mikeyt 10-04-2007 02:13 AM

[quote=efo;1829]Thanks Ryan,

You are all welcome to all of the information that I currently have. Thanks for the "Platinum Contributor access" although I'm not exactly sure what that means as I just registered last night!quote]

It means you get access to Chris & Ryan's beer fridge :yes_grin:

ShabahZ280 10-04-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 1847)

It means you get access to Chris & Ryan's beer fridge :yes_grin:

I've got some Pumpkin Spice Ale in mine right now. Not bad!

mikeyt 10-04-2007 02:44 PM

You 'mericans will drink anything. :rolling_laugh:

180diablo 10-04-2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 1851)
You 'mericans will drink anything. :rolling_laugh:

:drunk:

hehe .. found that lil emoticon ;)

mikeyt 10-04-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 180diablo (Post 1868)
:drunk:

hehe .. found that lil emoticon ;)

and the 'merican is the one on the right too! :yes_grin:

180diablo 10-05-2007 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 1882)
and the 'merican is the one on the right too! :yes_grin:

.. and its Evian water that he is holding ... errr i mean their "beer" .. :p

efo 10-06-2007 01:11 AM

Sweet!!! Now is that UNLIMITED access to the beer fridge??

Unfortunately I'm and simple beer drinker. Bud Light is the brand. I have a tough time drinking the stuff you have to chew before swallowing!!

I know I know, but hey I went to college in Golden Colorado so I "grew up" on Coors light. Not exactly a "Dark" beer right?

Any how, I'm totally cool with the additional access to the sites deeper info. So thanks!

Chris I'll be shipping these in the morning.

Unfortunately we are getting another nor-easter this weekend. Temps are still in the 80's but he rain and wind are keeping me out of the H20. Just got a Bimini(sp?) built for the Shabah 210 this week. 600 bones, so don't tell me if I got ripped off.

I'll post pics as soon as it quits raining!! Had over 18" in the past week!!

Jeff Barnett 10-07-2007 06:23 PM

I can encode that video into a million different formats for the web, in very Hi Res.
Thats kinda what I do for my work. I would be more than happy to encode it, made DVD 's of it, whatever, I would love to see that video!!!

mikeyt 10-07-2007 11:30 PM

[quote=efo;1928]Sweet!!! Now is that UNLIMITED access to the beer fridge??

Unfortunately I'm and simple beer drinker. Bud Light is the brand. I have a tough time drinking the stuff you have to chew before swallowing!!

I know I know, but hey I went to college in Golden Colorado so I "grew up" on Coors light. Not exactly a "Dark" beer right?[quote]

Coors Light & Bud Light aren't exactly "beer" period. :rolling_laugh:

efo 10-07-2007 11:37 PM

[QUOTE=mikeyt;1943][quote=efo;1928]Sweet!!! Now is that UNLIMITED access to the beer fridge??

I know I know, but hey I went to college in Golden Colorado so I "grew up" on Coors light. Not exactly a "Dark" beer right?
Quote:

Coors Light & Bud Light aren't exactly beer period. :rolling_laugh:
Hey it's hot down here is FL...I need something a bit closer to H2O...Unlike the norsland where you need to "Darker" beers to keep warm most of the year!!:wink_thumbup: