The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   mariah (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/2114-mariah.html)

workless 03-01-2009 10:59 PM

mariah

finally boat the boat i wanted 99 250Z took a while to find this cherry.Just waiting for warm weather in ohio please wish me luck.

ShabahZ280 03-01-2009 11:35 PM

Re: mariah

Welcome to the board from another Ohio Boater!! Warm weather isn't far away! :wink_thumbup:

If you have any specific questions about your Z250, let me know, I've got a 2000 model and pretty much know it from the inside out!

workless 03-02-2009 10:42 PM

Thats great to know. Im sure i will have some questions.I fell in love with these boats and lost out on one last year. But i found one that looks like its brand new.I had to scramble to sell my rinker and thanks to craigslist it went quick for 1500 more than i paid for it in o6.Pure luck as u know being a boat owner.I hope i have no problems, this mariah is a 99 250z with a 7.4mpi bravo 3. We usually hang out at berlin lake but are always up for new ideas. thanks again for welcoming me in. Im very excited about this boat they are great looking boats. thanks again john

WetWilly 03-03-2009 05:46 AM

Ahoy workless and welcome aboard!

We want pictures!!! If you have any pictures of your Z250, upload them to our gallery! For a tutorial on uploading your pictures to our gallery, Click here. and don't forget, when you have a some time, tell us a little more about your Mariah!

We also have a Member Map, so take some time to stick your pin on it. Here's a tutorial on adding your pin: Click here

Lastly, did you know we have a growing library of manuals, brochures, wiring diagrams, and all sorts of information relevant to your Mariah, the stern drives and equipment. All of these are available to our contributing members. Click here to see what each level has to offer. to see what each level has to offer.

If you need any help getting around the Forum, just give a shout,
WetWilly

workless 03-03-2009 10:22 PM

Boat is still in storage , will get picks up soon.

Mark 03-04-2009 09:44 PM

Hey workless I see you are in my neck of the woods. Do you ever go to mosquito lake? What part of Ohio are you from?

workless 03-04-2009 10:40 PM

Mark
I live in medina by rt 18 and 71. Been there a few times its pretty nice.
Hope to go there at least once this season.

Mark 03-04-2009 10:48 PM

Ok you are about 20 min away from me. Let me know if you are going to mosquito we can hook up. Do you go up to the islands at all or stay inland.

ShabahZ280 03-05-2009 12:10 PM

If you guys head up to the islands, let me know. My best friend has a sailboat in Sandusky, so I bring mine up there a few times a year. Let me know and maybe we could meet up someplace around there! :wink_thumbup: