Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

97 Mariah 222 Shabah - love it!

Introductions

Old 08-29-2023, 04:54 PM   #1

Tjbujnak is currently offline
My Year: 1997
My Model: Shabah
My Engine: 5.7 L Bravo III
Gallery Images: 0

Send Tjbujnak:
a Private Message

Default 97 Mariah 222 Shabah - love it!

Hi all!
I bought my ‘97 Mariah 222 Shabah @ Lake Conroe TX while living in Houston in 1999. I had so much fun taking friends and kids out on Lake Conroe, Clear Lake and Gavelston Bay and out into the Gulf of Mexico.
In 2005 I moved back to St. Louis MO and the boat went to Bonne Terre MO where my parents had a great place on Lac Lafitte in Terre du Lac. We also took it on some trips on the Mississippi North of Alton. Sometime in 2007 when my dad was bringing the boat back from the lake and was moving over an extremely bouncy road, the trailer neck snapped off and the boat hit a guardrail and slid off the damaged trailer. We had to get two wreckers, one for boat, one for trailer. After insurance settlement and fiberglass repair, along with a new trailer, we were back in business.
In 2014 I moved to Jacksonville FL about 3 miles from Fruit Cove on the St John’s River. No more 20 acre lake…now we had limitless space to travel on the water.. we go dolphin watching in Jacksonville an St Augustine and tubing in the inter coastal between Palm Valley and St Augustine.
We love this boat!
Terry, Lucy, Ian and Rosie