Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

The new guy!

Introductions

Old 09-05-2019, 03:44 PM   #1

1Jamesdean is currently offline
My Year: 1997
My Model: 211 Talari
My Engine: 454 mercruser
Gallery Images: 0

Send 1Jamesdean:
a Private Message

Default The new guy!

Just wanted to introduce my self and say hi to the girls, I mean group! Lol. Anyway my name is Jamesdean and here’s my story.
I was doing some demolition work and saw this boat outback of the building. I asked the owner of the property, what’s going on with that? He said , (it’s your new boat!). The boat was bought by a gentleman from China. He started a import export business here in United States. Soon after he bought the business he bought the boat. A few months later he went back to China and never returned. The boat just sat there out in the sun for around 20 years tell I came along.
The cover was dilapidated as well as the interior. At first glance kind of an eyesore. Somebody stole the Windshield , One of the safety rails was broken and missing but still kinda sexy. I jumped in the boat and looked at the triple odometer and saw that It only had 42 hours on the boat. After opening the cubby and looking inside I knew this was true. Inside the cubby was pristine. It was magical!
Long story short I brought her home. My wife went went crazy so I had to put her down poor girl. JK. But I wanted too. Broke my back shortly after George boat so she sat another year. Well I’m doing good now and now is the time. Come to find out I have to do a lien sale because the Chinese guy never paid off the boat. I’m feeling good and determined to put her back to the beautiful boat she once was.
In closing something funny. Department of motor vehicles asked me who did I get the boat from. I told the girl I don’t remember his name. She said would you call him I said you know. ( hey you ). She said you need to bring back a Billis sale from hey you. Well I’m proud to announce my boats new name is (hey you). JD