Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

Greetings and Salutations

Introductions

Old 10-21-2018, 04:42 PM   #1

MReeves is currently offline
My Year: 1998
My Model: Shabah 202
My Engine: 5.7L Alpha One
Gallery Images: 0

Send MReeves:
a Private Message

Default Greetings and Salutations

Wanted to introduce myself, and say hello. I have been cyber stalking the site here for a couple of months, and finally decided to join. I have recently purchased s used 1998 Shabah 202. Does have high hours, but overall she was in really good shape for her age, and got her for pennies, I am currently the 3rd owner, second owner moved here to Texas and this last year was his second season in Texas with the boat, and unfortunately did not winterize her correctly, ended up cracking the block. Have recently re-powered with a 5.7L 4 bolt main in leu of the original 5.0L, have done all the work myself. Currently working on refurbishing the exterior(severely dingy/yellowed). Color sanding and buffing the gel, reapplying new decals/emblems, upgrading the lights to LEDs etc, Over the winter will be redoing the interior, from stem to stern, new skins, rebuilding panels/furniture(with lighter weight composites etc). I realize i may never see a return on my investment, but I have really fell in love with this vessel, or should I say she is really speaking to me....lol, anyways I digress. Thank you for having me, and allowing to share my passion for the Mariah's with you, and look forward to learning and teaching as much as i can about our crafts.
baholtz likes this.