Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

New Mariah Shabah 210 Owner

Introductions

Old 09-13-2018, 11:59 AM   #1

Wrkhrdplyhrd247 is currently offline
My Year: 1996
My Model: 210 Shabah
My Engine: 5.7 alpha one gen 2
Gallery Images: 0

Send Wrkhrdplyhrd247:
a Private Message

Smile New Mariah Shabah 210 Owner

Hey All,
My family and I recently acquired a 1996 Mariah Shabah 210. I’ve owned a couple of other boats (21’ Mirage Cuddy & 19’ Chris Craft) up in Washington state where we are from. Now we live in Arizona where I really missed the water. I gotta say boating so far in this state has been spectacular. The sites are unbelievable. We’ve only explored lake Saguaro so far, but we’ll trailer far and wide for new experiences.

So far, I am very pleased and happy I chose a Mariah. I’m looking forward to learning as much as I can about this new addition to the family and over time I will be fixing and updating the boat. Luckily the previous owner had all the upholstery redone and it looks pretty good. He even had the Mariah logos re-embroidered to keep the original look. It’s got the 5.7 alpha gen 2. I’m not sure if this boat came with the 5.0, 4.3 options.

Initially, I’m in need of a wiring diagram (going to upgrade to silver level) to help with my depth gauge which doesn’t seem to power up. Additionally, i pretty sure my speedo cable is leaking from behind the dash, I mean what else could be dripping on my leg at 40 knots?

Im glad so many of you took the effort to build this forum of knowledge. I leaned on it a bit while deciding on a Mariah, and I have found some good nuggets since. Now it’s time to dig a bit deeper so to speak. I’m not going out again until my two issues are sorted either by fixing or repairing the existing components or doing upgrade/more modern replacements. Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Luke
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E02827E7-D590-473F-B254-35A8EB6B11A6.jpg (269.3 KB, 4 views)
love2boat likes this.