The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat/Off-Topic (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/chit-chat-off-topic/)
-   -   I'm back (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/chit-chat-off-topic/568-im-back.html)

MariahMan 12-27-2007 11:56 PM

I'm back

Alright guys, not sure if you even noticed but i'm now back online after being incognito for the past couple weeks. I've been in the middle of a move for the past couple weeks and just today got my DSL setup at the new place. Thus far i've been administrating the site via my iPhone, wireless at school when i'm there, and/or steeling the wireless from my neighbors which has been too unreliable hence the DSL purchase.

So if you wondered why you weren't getting the 10 minute response times as before, that's why. I can now check the site every hour to see what's going on as i was before.

ShabahZ280 12-28-2007 12:56 AM

Glad to have ya back! :)

mikeyt 12-28-2007 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MariahMan (Post 2926)
Alright guys, not sure if you even noticed but i'm now back online after being incognito for the past couple weeks. I've been in the middle of a move for the past couple weeks and just today got my DSL setup at the new place. Thus far i've been administrating the site via my iPhone, wireless at school when i'm there, and/or steeling the wireless from my neighbors which has been too unreliable hence the DSL purchase.

So if you wondered why you weren't getting the 10 minute response times as before, that's why. I can now check the site every hour to see what's going on as i was before.

I'm sorry.....who are you again??? ;)

180diablo 12-28-2007 02:53 AM

Yeah .. im with mikeyt...

i'm going to have to see some I.D here pal ....

waits on this smiley ------------------> :punch_out:

WetWilly 12-28-2007 06:25 AM

Jeez, yous guys are brutal, I'd hate to have yous as me Parole Officer!!!!!

Administrating via iPhone !?!? you are amazing!!
:worshippy:

MariahMan 12-28-2007 09:15 AM

Mikey and Ryan, how i missed your humor..... haha.

The iPhone is an extremely capable device. Very nice to have internet access no matter where you are. I get all of my email on it too. Pretty sweet little device. It's to be expected from Apple though. If it was the Microsoft Phone well.... we know where this is going, haha :wink_thumbup:

180diablo 12-28-2007 02:51 PM

LOL .. yep a couple of crazy canuckleheads :)

btw - if it was the MSphone, you would have to upgrade every year. But I wonder if there would be the BSOD included to the MSphone .... hmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MariahMan (Post 2943)
Mikey and Ryan, how i missed your humor..... haha.

The iPhone is an extremely capable device. Very nice to have internet access no matter where you are. I get all of my email on it too. Pretty sweet little device. It's to be expected from Apple though. If it was the Microsoft Phone well.... we know where this is going, haha :wink_thumbup: