Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

Apple iPhone

Chit Chat/Off-Topic

Old 07-19-2007, 03:30 AM   #1

MariahMan is currently offline
Find me on the Map
My Year: 2001
My Model: 252 Shabah
My Engine: Volvo Penta 5.7GXi, DP
Gallery Images: 211

Send MariahMan:
a Private Message

Default Apple iPhone

So I was with Verizon for about 5 years and absolutely hated it the entire time. Only reason i was with them so long was because i was in a family plan and didn't have to pay much. I finally got fed up with their crappy cell service, crappy phones, and terrible customer service. I had been eying the iPhone for a couple months prior to its release but was skeptical as it was a brand new product.

So a couple days ago my newest phone from verizon crapped out and i said "That's it" and i went down to the at&t store and purchased an 8GB iPhone along with their basic phone plan.

Let me tell you, at&t is amazing! I finally have full, 100% service at work, home, and school whereas with Verizon i had patchy service at best at all of these places. The data plan is awesome! Unlimited data and the service is pretty fast. Plenty of minutes, rollover as well, txts and all the other features i need.

The iPhone is the best phone i've ever owned. Solidly built and extremely durable. Finally, a phone that is actually usable. I can browse the internet from anywhere, decent speeds i might add, and can connect to any available wifi and browse even faster. The gesture-oriented interface is awesome and makes it easy to do anything without having a phone full of keys and having to remember which ones i've assigned to do what. The on-screen keyboard is awesome and when i flip the phone, i can type just as fast as on a regular keyboard. Well... almost!

Anybody else out there using the iPhone? What do you guys think of it?

ThunderShark Web Solutions
PM or email me if you need hosting or community support.