The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Trips, Travels, and Meet Ups (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/trips-travels-meet-ups/)
-   -   Headed to Lake Powell (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/trips-travels-meet-ups/7199-headed-lake-powell.html)

Kitto 07-20-2012 02:44 AM

Headed to Lake Powell

Well, my family and some friends will be headed to Lake Powell for a week of house boating and fun in the sun. There will be 3 Mariah boats there, mine a 02 Diablo, my fathers, '97 LE Shabah 210 and a very good family friend who has a, I believe, 95 Barchetta.

We'll be at Bull Frog on the 30th of July and off the lake on the 4th of August. If you're in the area we'd love to meet up and swap stories and look at Mariahs. We'll be spending most of the time in Moqui Canyon (sp?) and then move further down the lake.

Later, and happy boating. I'll post plenty of pics when we get back. :yes_grin:

Zackattack 07-20-2012 05:51 AM

Re: Headed to Lake Powell

Sure wish I could stop on by for an afternoon of sun.... Have fun, sure sounds good.

brianvander 07-20-2012 06:06 AM

We love Lake Powell, have spent many weeks camping & boating out of Bullfrog and Wahweap.

Enjoy your time there!

Kitto 07-20-2012 02:27 PM

Thanks fellas. This will be my fourth trip, first with the Maraih though, can't wait.

Dredd 07-20-2012 08:04 PM

Sounds fun! Can't wait to see pics of all those Mariahs there.

Mariahmaroo 07-23-2012 12:24 AM

I will be there August 6th through the 9th. I will be going down to wahweep though, we had our Mariah at Bullfrog last year. Bullfrog is closer to my house because I live in Northern Utah. We are going to Wahweep this year because that is the only place we could find with a houseboat rental left. Should be a great time.

Sent from my Asus Transformer using Tapatalk

Kitto 07-23-2012 03:35 AM

Yeah, I think we reserved about a year ago. Love the place. Haven't been to Wahweep though. Bullfrog is a trek for us coming from Northern WY and the rest of the crew coming from MT. Oh well, worth every bloody mile. I have an appointment in the morning to have my axles looked over, don't want to be without the boat. :wink_thumbup:

Mariahmaroo 07-23-2012 04:05 AM

I have been to both marinas and they are both nice. It has been since I was 12 or so since I have been to Wahweap so it has probably changed a lot. I have a co-worker who goes every year and he told me the water is more clear down there because the sediment has a lot of time to settle. We will see. :cool:

Sent from my Evo 3g using Tapatalk 2

Jim Rice 07-23-2012 10:52 PM

Hey guys i will be at lake powell in wahweap marina july 25th-29th. Bummed i will miss you guys. I have a Blue/Biege 1999 Z212. Love hearing about more Mariahs in Utah. I live in southern Utah @ Cedar City area. Have fun and great trip.:wink_thumbup:

V-side-down 07-30-2012 02:58 PM

Just got back last night from the AZ rim country and lake powell for a few days. Powell was a blast (1st time) and we are planning to go back in the fall. Love those sun rise and sun sets there:wink_thumbup:

97 Jubelee 214 5.7 LX