The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Trips, Travels, and Meet Ups (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/trips-travels-meet-ups/)
-   -   anyone in the manhattan ks kansas city area wanna meet up sometime..? (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/trips-travels-meet-ups/2637-anyone-manhattan-ks-kansas-city-area-wanna-meet-up-sometime.html)

lcoen777 06-01-2009 05:02 AM

anyone in the manhattan ks kansas city area wanna meet up sometime..?

hey..i live rite outside of manhattan ks and would wanna meet up with some people in the area if possible...if anyone is interested let me know...

~landon

ttownmatt 06-05-2009 01:55 PM

Re: anyone in the manhattan ks kansas city area wanna meet up sometime..?

Hey Landon. If you are interested there is a big party at lake Perry next fri. sat. and sun. MidWestBoatParty get to gether is happening. We got people from Neb. Mo. and all over Ks comeing. Let me know if you need more imfo. By the way we are always at perry every sat. and sun. glad to meet up anytime:)

ShabahZ280 06-05-2009 04:50 PM

I've heard those midwestboatparty events are amazing. I'd like to check one out sometime. If you can, snap some pics for us, and you get more brownie points for the more bikini-clad women you include. If they're onboard your Mariah, the brownie point value gets doubled, and then tripled depending on how skimpy the swimsuits are (if any). :D

ttownmatt 06-05-2009 07:34 PM

Does this count?

ttownmatt 06-05-2009 07:36 PM

Not on a mariah but i like!!

lcoen777 06-07-2009 07:09 AM

ya that sounds like a fun time give me a lil more info and ill definatly try and make it..!

ttownmatt 06-09-2009 06:32 PM

Landon alot of the MWBP people are showing up fri. noon, going to party cove, the partying on the dock at rock creek marina that night. Serveral are staying at the marina cabins and some are camping in the state park. Sat. will be in the cove about noon until????????? then over to Dukes bar at the other marina. Party cove is in the slough creek arm of perry just east of fergison rd. bridge. Sun alot head home early afternoon, but several of us locals will be out all day.

lcoen777 06-09-2009 08:07 PM

ok thanks for the info im gonna try and make it

mariah bob 06-14-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttownmatt (Post 14938)
Hey Landon. If you are interested there is a big party at lake Perry next fri. sat. and sun. MidWestBoatParty get to gether is happening. We got people from Neb. Mo. and all over Ks comeing. Let me know if you need more imfo. By the way we are always at perry every sat. and sun. glad to meet up anytime:)

I think i tied up to you Saturday evening

ttownmatt 06-15-2009 08:49 PM

Here are some pics from last weekend.