The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Spotted! (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/spotted/)
-   -   Memorial Day Weekend - Lake George (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/spotted/6886-memorial-day-weekend-lake-george.html)

dwmax 05-29-2012 12:54 PM

Memorial Day Weekend - Lake George

:) I saw 3 Original Mariahs This weekend out on lake George at the Silver Glen in Astor. I was out there Saturday and Sunday. The weather was perfect on saturday:yes_grin: but a little crappy on sunday but we still had a good time ;). I will upload some Pics as soon as i get them downloaded to my computer:wink_thumbup:.

dwmax 05-29-2012 01:31 PM

re: Memorial Day Weekend - Lake George

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics that i have right now. :table_laugh:

theeasynine 05-29-2012 04:15 PM

re: Memorial Day Weekend - Lake George

Wow that looks like a party!

Dredd 05-29-2012 09:13 PM

Re: Memorial Day Weekend - Lake George

Looks like a fun raft up. I don't know about swimming in those plants though! o_O

csterner 05-29-2012 09:54 PM

That's funny you mentioned the Glen. My wife and I usually go there every year, but this year we couldn't go. It is always a wild party there. A few friends of ours went and had a blast. Sigh...wish we could have gone...

dwmax 05-30-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csterner (Post 36327)
That's funny you mentioned the Glen. My wife and I usually go there every year, but this year we couldn't go. It is always a wild party there. A few friends of ours went and had a blast. Sigh...wish we could have gone...

I think we are going to be out there for the fourth of july weekend aswell. If you are going to be out there flag us down well have a good time and have some drinks :yes_grin:. I always have beer and crown and coke on board my 2 favorite drinks lol.:rolling_laugh::rolling_laugh:.. we always rent a cabin on the river there in astor and just stay all weekend long. good times

csterner 05-30-2012 03:27 AM

Sounds like a plan! We used to have a cruiser so we would always beach the boat in the springs and camp or just sleep at anchor outside the glen. We always thought about getting one of those hotel rooms right on the river in Astor, but.we were either too drunk to even consider the trip back or we were just having too much fun to leave! The party inside the glen doesn't really start till after dark! Was the band out there again this year? Usually there is a big cruiser that has a band on it that plays.

Damn, now I am even more bummed that I missed it! Lol.

Chris & Donna

dwmax 05-30-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csterner (Post 36346)
Sounds like a plan! We used to have a cruiser so we would always beach the boat in the springs and camp or just sleep at anchor outside the glen. We always thought about getting one of those hotel rooms right on the river in Astor, but.we were either too drunk to even consider the trip back or we were just having too much fun to leave! The party inside the glen doesn't really start till after dark! Was the band out there again this year? Usually there is a big cruiser that has a band on it that plays.

Damn, now I am even more bummed that I missed it! Lol.

Chris & Donna

there were a couple of pontoon boats and house boats that had a DJ setup. We were tied up to a boat that had 30 speakers in it, it was a wakeboard boat with the tower completely covered with speakers and they were pretty much supplying the entire glen with music we couldnt hear each other talk because we were right next to them lol.Needless to say I had a really good time. I go out there every year on the holidays, it is so much fun and the sherrifs dont really mess with u as long as you dont get real stupid :big_drink: haha lol. You should let us know if and or when u guys go out there and we will get together, as i dont live very far from there it only takes me about 45 minutes to get there. I did see 3 other mariahs out there 1 was a deck boat , 1 was a solid red open bow like mine and another looked like a bigger open bow like a 25 or 27 footer all original mariahs :yes_grin::yes_grin:.

csterner 05-30-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwmax (Post 36347)
there were a couple of pontoon boats and house boats that had a DJ setup. We were tied up to a boat that had 30 speakers in it, it was a wakeboard boat with the tower completely covered with speakers and they were pretty much supplying the entire glen with music we couldnt hear each other talk because we were right next to them lol.Needless to say I had a really good time. I go out there every year on the holidays, it is so much fun and the sherrifs dont really mess with u as long as you dont get real stupid :big_drink: haha lol. You should let us know if and or when u guys go out there and we will get together, as i dont live very far from there it only takes me about 45 minutes to get there. I did see 3 other mariahs out there 1 was a deck boat , 1 was a solid red open bow like mine and another looked like a bigger open bow like a 25 or 27 footer all original mariahs :yes_grin::yes_grin:.

Yea, the cops are really cool out there...even the Coasties are cool out there. We usually don't go the 4th of July but we might this year. We live in Ocala so we are about an hour from Astor. If we do go the 4th we will look you guys up!