The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Projects (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/projects/)
-   -   Swim Platforms (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/projects/4506-swim-platforms.html)

rooperdan 07-16-2010 11:24 PM

Swim Platforms

Hey every one, having a swim platform installed on my boat. After reading all the threads and how happy every one was with Swim Platforms out of Phoenix we decided it was time. We live in Tucson so trailering boat to Phoenix and having them do the install. Thanks so much for such a great club. :wink_thumbup:

jchemotti 07-17-2010 05:23 PM

Re: Swim Platforms

Can someone catch me up on this swim platform discussion? I have a '97 Shabah 180 and am located near Syracuse, NY. Would love to have one installed.

nglauer 07-17-2010 06:11 PM

go to Swimplatforms.com , I contacted them to inquire about my 2001 Mariah 180 Diablo. They responded immediately and sent me a quote. It's not in my budget this season, but I plan on adding one next season along with the smart tabs. I'm also searching out ideas for covers.

NogginDoc 07-19-2010 03:53 AM

Let me know how the swim platform turns out. I was thinking of installing one as well, but didn't know if it could be done due to where my thru-hull exhaust pipes are located. Mine's a '96 z255 and the pipes are on the lateral edge just below the rub rail on the back of the boat. Anyone else have a thru-hulls located in a similar place and had a swim platform installed?:confused:

tbrookens 10-08-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NogginDoc (Post 24081)
I was thinking of installing one as well, but didn't know if it could be done due to where my thru-hull exhaust pipes are located. Mine's a '96 z255 and the pipes are on the lateral edge just below the rub rail on the back of the boat.

I have the same issue. I don't know if it'll clear my exhaust.

Greig 02-27-2013 07:57 PM

I am looking at a swim platform for my 2000 Z280 and am being told their is a double wall at the stern with all the electrics attached on the inside of the transom. A swim platform can't be installed due to this. It doesn't make any sense to me because I read that a forum member installed one on his 1999 Z280. Help!
Greig

ShabahZ280 02-28-2013 01:54 AM

I have seen successful mounting of swim platforms on a Z260 and Z280, so I'm assuming you may have been misinformed. Yes, there is a double wall, but it shouldn't affect installation too terribly. Might be a little challenging, but it has been done quite a few times.

Here's a pic of one on swimplatforms.com website
Mariah Z 260 & Z 280

odis1943 05-31-2015 08:50 PM

Goin through the process now, ordered , wouldn't fit, have to take back exhaust out , put in side exhaust, mariah 1999 ,214 jubalee, ill keep you posted.

odis1943 05-31-2015 09:01 PM

I posted also in captains call and swimplatform s, about suggestions, I dont know if it posted, if it did twice, sorry