The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   ski locker and cooler? (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/8679-ski-locker-cooler.html)

lumbercitybravest 08-17-2013 12:17 AM

ski locker and cooler?

Two hatches in the floor of my 95 davanti, I assume are the cooler and ski locker? I also have a hatch in the swim platform as well that drains out to the water...is this a cooler as well?

mikeyt 08-17-2013 01:21 AM

Re: ski locker and cooler?

ice & beverage of choice / wet bathing suits / wet anything works in the compartments with drains and yes for the ski locker.

lumbercitybravest 08-17-2013 01:31 AM

Mikey comes to the rescue...looks like i owe you a Labatt Blue!

mikeyt 08-17-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumbercitybravest (Post 48136)
Mikey comes to the rescue...looks like i owe you a Labatt Blue!

That gut rot makes me pee too much.... :yes_grin:

Try: Sleemans, Harp, Stella Artois, Heineken, Creemore Lager, Kronenburg and Guinness depending on what mood i'm in that night. :)

Andy b 08-17-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 48138)
That gut rot makes me pee too much.... :yes_grin:

Try: Sleemans, Harp, Stella Artois, Heineken, Creemore Lager, Kronenburg and Guinness depending on what mood i'm in that night. :)

Sleemans,.................never herd of it
Harp,........................haven't seen that stuff in years!
Stella Artois,..............round these parts that stuffs call "a pint of the wife beater!"
Creemore Lager,.......again never heard of it
Kronenburg,.............Ah, now your talking ;)
Guinness,..................Makes your poo black......:rolling_laugh:

lumbercitybravest 08-17-2013 10:48 AM

Octoberfest is out as well which makes me both excited and sad at the same time. My summer beer thus far has been leininkugel summer shandy...delicious!

finleydj 08-17-2013 01:22 PM

ski locker and cooler?

Natty light!

mikeyt 08-17-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy b (Post 48143)
Sleemans,.................never herd of it
Harp,........................haven't seen that stuff in years!
Stella Artois,..............round these parts that stuffs call "a pint of the wife beater!"
Creemore Lager,.......again never heard of it
Kronenburg,.............Ah, now your talking ;)
Guinness,..................Makes your poo black......:rolling_laugh:

I figgered i better stick to the locally sold stuff if someone was gonna buy me a pint. Sleemans lager & ale is made about 20 mins away from where i live and Creemore is another locally made brew. Harp is fairly popular on our side of the pond & i think still in Ireland? I tried Kronenburg when i was in Paris last summer and liked it. I've had a number of Belgian & German brews when i was tagging along on my wife's business trips thru Europe a few summers back. Duval, Leffe & De Koninnck from Belgium were good, Kolsch beer from Cologne went down easily and the Erdinger Weissbier made me sleep well one night. :) I also had a Bass Extra Smooth & local keg ale when we stopped in Brighton about 10-12 yrs ago that hit the spot at that time.

One of the things i like about beer across the pond is that they all come in their own glass. Waitress never has to ask what you're drinking!