The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Where to buy replacement cup holders (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/8426-where-buy-replacement-cup-holders.html)

nglauer 07-07-2013 05:21 AM

Where to buy replacement cup holders

Does anyone know where I can purchase 2 folding cup holders like the one's that were installed in my 01 Diablo? I've seen others online, but they all require you to fold them down, then fold the top section up manually to hold your beverage. When I installed speakers earlier in the week I noticed that mine were cracked at the points where the screws were attached. When I removed the screws.. the holders fell apart. Any help in finding this make and model is greatly appreciated.

ColoradoDiablo 07-07-2013 03:26 PM

Re: Where to buy replacement cup holders

Great Lakes Skipper.

nglauer 07-10-2013 03:31 AM

I couldn't find any folding cup holders on their site that look like mine. I assume mine were factory installed from Mariah. I will have to double check for a brand name - I just know when you fold mine open - it automatically pops up the can/cup holder. All of the one's I have found thus far require you to fold the outside half down, then manually flip the little arms that grip your drink upwards. I'd just like to have some identical replacements - but I fear I will have better luck locating a unicorn lol

ShabahZ280 07-10-2013 03:48 PM

A quick search on our Original Mariah Parts & Vendor List would show you this:

-Folding Cupholder in cuddy
Fischer US
C-Box
UltimateCupholders.com/

Exactly what you're looking for, and cheap too. :)

nglauer 07-10-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabahZ280 (Post 46434)
A quick search on our Original Mariah Parts & Vendor List would show you this:

-Folding Cupholder in cuddy
Fischer US
C-Box
UltimateCupholders.com/

Exactly what you're looking for, and cheap too. :)

Thank you for linking me to them. I did a site search and didn't see them listed. I must have missed it. Thank you again! These are 1000 times better than the generic cup holders i've seen on ebay!

Thanks again,
Nick

nglauer 07-10-2013 06:58 PM

I just ordered them! That is a great deal compared to the generic one's online. Shipping to my house was only $6.00 for the pair as well! When I bought the boat I thought these were one of the coolest options - I'm not sure how many times I fold and unfolded it in amazement lol.... I guess it's just the little things that amuse me.

Thanks again!

ColoradoDiablo 07-11-2013 12:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I beg your pardon...........my generic one's work great!:yes_grin:

Andy b 07-11-2013 06:33 PM

I like where you've put you rod holders Larry :wink_thumbup:
might have to steel that idea :yes_grin:

ColoradoDiablo 07-12-2013 03:48 PM

They work awesome. They are the 30 deg mount and hold the poles to the outside of the boat. Works great around here for trolling:)

nglauer 07-12-2013 08:23 PM

Those don't look generic... so we can't count them. I do like that rod holder and cup holder there. Did you install both?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta