The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Need some Original Mariah seats! (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/7992-need-some-original-mariah-seats.html)

haileysdad 04-21-2013 09:08 PM

Need some Original Mariah seats!

Im new so, Im probably doing something wrong here . I apologize and Ill learn. Anyways, I need some seats for my 98 shabah 270. My old seat were white w red trim before they were stolen. If its possible to buy new ones Id be interested in that also...

ColoradoDiablo 04-21-2013 09:31 PM

Re: Need some Original Mariah seats!

No need for apologies , if I came across wrong , I apologize. :)
Fergies7 is probably your best bet right now. He just hasn't been on site for awhile , that's why I suggested you email him or PM him.
Are you maybe able to redo your existing seats? Mariah seats are like gold it seems.

ColoradoDiablo 04-21-2013 09:33 PM

Ooops , I see they got stolen:( sorry , my bad for not seeing that in your post.
I will sure keep my eye out for ya , as I know the others will too.
I used these guys for my new buckets last year , and am very happy with them. Not OEM , but they look good.

Seats

haileysdad 04-21-2013 10:12 PM

Thanks alot Larry! Those dont have the emblem but theyll do... Since I dont have my seats to measure, is there a way for me to find the measurements?

ColoradoDiablo 04-21-2013 10:20 PM

Hang in there the "big boys" will pipe in with some ideas or measurements for you. :)
That's bullsh-- that they got hijacked!!

mikeyt 04-22-2013 01:07 AM

Fergies7 has sold his seats quite a while ago and unfortunately it will be damm near impossible to find OEM replacements. :(

Oregondunes 04-22-2013 02:09 AM

Check out offshoreonly.com. They have a very active classified section. Post a WTB ad and you'll get a response for sure. I assume they were "stand up" bolster seats with off shore pedestals ?

Motoxxx43 04-23-2013 08:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by haileysdad (Post 43256)
Thanks alot Larry! Those dont have the emblem but theyll do... Since I dont have my seats to measure, is there a way for me to find the measurements?

I'm not 100% sure what the cockpit looks like on the 270 but I have a 250 with the drop out seats. I'm pretty sure they used the same seats. I can get you measurements if you would like. These look like the same?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Oregondunes 04-24-2013 12:15 AM

those are the same seats in my 302

michaeltrotta 04-24-2013 06:42 PM

Those are the same in my 275.