The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   1997 210SE Shabah - Boat cover advice needed (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/7787-1997-210se-shabah-boat-cover-advice-needed.html)

Grierk 02-12-2013 12:42 AM

1997 210SE Shabah - Boat cover advice needed

Hi all,

I need to purchase a new boat cover and am wondering where can I find a custom fit cover. What type of material is best for South GA area? The semi fit options all over the web worry me a bit becasue I want to be sure it is snug. I have the original factory moring cover, and that material seems to have shrunk over time. Are there specs somewhere I can use to have one made? I have to trailer my boat always, so the snug fit is a must. Please help.

mikeyt 02-12-2013 12:49 AM

Re: 1997 210SE Shabah - Boat cover advice needed

Finding a marine upholstery shop in your area shouldn't be too difficult and its the only way you will get an exact custom fit. I would have them custom make the cover out of Sunbrella or something equivalent.

You could also have a look at this company:
RNR-Marine, Incorporated
636-G Long Point Road, Box 39
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
www.rnr-marine.com

They are a member here and advertise 'Exact-Fit' boat covers for our original Mariahs. I can't speak for the quality or fit of their products so you will be a bit on your own there.

RNR-Marine 05-03-2013 05:23 PM

Re: 1997 210SE Shabah - Boat cover advice needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 41690)
Finding a marine upholstery shop in your area shouldn't be too difficult and its the only way you will get an exact custom fit. I would have them custom make the cover out of Sunbrella or something equivalent.

You could also have a look at this company:
RNR-Marine, Incorporated
636-G Long Point Road, Box 39
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
RNR-Marine™ | Factory Original-Equipment Boat Canvas, Covers, Cushions and T-Topless™, Shadow® and Flats-Top Folding T-Tops"

They are a member here and advertise 'Exact-Fit' boat covers for our original Mariahs. I can't speak for the quality or fit of their products so you will be a bit on your own there.

MIkeyT, thanks for the plug ... we're a bit late to respond (sorry), and don't have the OEM cover for your 1997 Shabah 210SE, but we d offer a great Westland® Exact-Fit cover for it in 4 materials, ranging in price from $283 (Silver Sharkskin™) to $640 (for Sunbrella®). These covers are patterned to fit precisely, just as an OEM cover would be, but they were not "commissioned" by the boat manufacturer to be sold by them through their own dealer network.

MARIAH 1996-1998 SHABAH 210 BOWRIDER:
Purchase RNR-Marine.com™ MARIAH SHABAH 210 BOWRIDER Boat-Cover EF (p/n: Boat-Cover-EF)

As always - FREE shipping on all canvas for MariahOwnersClub members, and NO sales tax (except South Carolina buyers)!