The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Mariah Boat Parts (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/4477-mariah-boat-parts.html)

crasher32234 07-14-2010 03:23 AM

Mariah Boat Parts

Hey Guys, what is the best website for purchasing original Mariah boats parts?

crasher32234 07-14-2010 03:32 AM

Re: Mariah Boat Parts

Thanks

mikeyt 07-14-2010 09:01 AM

The original Mariah no longer exists. There is no "best website for purchasing original Mariah boat parts".

What particular parts were you looking for?

ShabahZ280 07-14-2010 11:32 AM

We've compiled a master list that is posted as a sticky in this forum. Hopefully this will help you.

Mariah Parts List

spaz1310 08-09-2010 03:25 PM

I am looking for a 1998 Mariah Jubilee owners manual with a Mercruiser IO 190 HP engine. I am having issues with the Tach registering too high when it is obvious by the sound that it is not registering correctly. I am wondering if it could be a ground wire? Be nice to have a manual for the electrical system.

mikeyt 08-09-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaz1310 (Post 24788)
I am looking for a 1998 Mariah Jubilee owners manual with a Mercruiser IO 190 HP engine. I am having issues with the Tach registering too high when it is obvious by the sound that it is not registering correctly. I am wondering if it could be a ground wire? Be nice to have a manual for the electrical system.

"I want a manual" is the number one asked question despite all of our attempts to advise everyone via posts/stickies/FAQ's etc that the manuals supplied with the boat are very generic and not boat model specific. If you want access to our detailed manuals then you will need to become a contributing member.

As for the tach yes corrosion is the usual culprit. On the back of the tach you will see a small dial. Spin the dial a few times then re-set it to "6 cyl". The slightest bit of corrosion due to dampness can affect them and this 'spinning the dial' sometimes corrects the problem. You can also pull off & re-attach the wiring connectors on the tach in the event there is a little corrosion there.

diesel 05-22-2016 12:05 PM

hallo,kan iemand zeggen of er speling op het staartstuk mag zijn van mijn mercruiser motor van de mariah shabah boot?
als ik rechtdoor wil varen moet ik altijd corrigeren naar links en rechts om rechtdoor te varen.
Hoe kan ik die speling er af krijgen?
dank u wie mij kan helpen.

Mikedepo 04-28-2020 07:38 PM

Hello everyone hope you guys are staying safe I have an 07 Mariah sx21 bow rider I'm looking for the glove box cover if anyone knows someone who has one that would be great thanks

mikeyt 04-28-2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikedepo (Post 66714)
Hello everyone hope you guys are staying safe I have an 07 Mariah sx21 bow rider I'm looking for the glove box cover if anyone knows someone who has one that would be great thanks

Your boat is not an 'original' Mariah (1990-2001) but a Sea-Fox built Mariah (2003-2012) so its probably better if you post in that forum.

Also, this site has a "Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted" section which would be useful....